Tower Block Dwellers

Another semi-literate half-wit criticising useful people from a position of utter uselessness. Dave? - cultural misappropriation too.

Another semi-literate half-wit criticising useful people from a position of utter uselessness. Dave? - cultural misappropriation too.

Hes the bellthronk who constantly praises his older brother.

His brother is doing an 18 year stretch for being part of gang who beat and stabbed someone to death.

Well if it pi55e5 Boris off half as much as it does Priti then something might actually get done over people virtue signalling and slandering individuals or even collectives like the UK.

I for one am pi55ed off these people can get away with crap like this with little or no comeback. I know Boris is an easy target and it's generally not worth him defending himself for lots of reasons, but the publics perception of these virtue signallers and serial trash talkers needs to be changed, quickly.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well if it pi55e5 Boris off half as much as it does Priti then something might actually get done over people virtue signalling and slandering individuals or even collectives like the UK.

I for one am pi55ed off these people can get away with crap like this with little or no comeback. I know Boris is an easy target and it's generally not worth him defending himself for lots of reasons, but the publics perception of these virtue signallers and serial trash talkers needs to be changed, quickly.
Almost as though they are encouraged to do so knowing the coverage they will get on the media. Maybe the media should be fined for showing, with double fines for repeating. :)

It's about time these f*ckers start getting called out for the bile and nonsense they spout. What with him and that other tw*t Stormzy or whatever his name is. Personally, I really couldn't give a flying f*ck what colour he is. He's obviously bothered though. They (they?) have absolutely no grounds for making such false allegations. None at all. They live within the comfort blanket of being able to accuse with a certain word to make things go their way or increase their popularity within their peer group whilst the rest of us of non-colour walk on egg shells, capitulate and apologise for absolutely no reason at all.

I am sure the virtue signalling from the Brits in the London bubble will go down extremely well with those who have the PM his majority.

Out of touch woke nonsense.

Almost as though they are encouraged to do so knowing the coverage they will get on the media. Maybe the media should be fined for showing, with double fines for repeating. :)
Problem with that is in relation to the Freedom of the press to publish current newsworthy events. To get past it the government should tweak the Laws around Libel, Hate Speech, Racism etc so that anyone making false and/or unsubstantiated allegations against an individual or collective become, without any doubt, liable to heavey penalties in Court.

Once that's done they could make it an offence to repeat the allegations through MSM and social media as it would in effect be re-making said allegations. Doing so wouldn't affect the Freedom of the press, just focus it's mind (if it has one) on what is and what isn't within the Law.

I never heard of Dave until this happened.
I am so sad that my cultural heritage has now been blighted by that knowledge.
Err, Dave who?
Not to worry. He will fade soon enough.
He's pretty inconsequential outside his WOKEY WOKEY " white-lives-matter-less-than-ours mentalist circles.

Tuffty

War Hero
So the papers get vilified for spreading shite about one of their own "St Flack" but they can stand on a stage and spout as much shite as they like and everyone (not arssers of course) thinks they are the dogs blx. Extradite the little shite for inciting public disorder, in fact let the police charge him with it

Latest Threads