Tourist Visa USA

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Fat_tankie_9/12, Sep 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick question that i can't seem to get a answer for. When you enter American and get given the 90 day tourist visa and then stay the full 90 days. Is there a time limit on how soon you can go back there? I want to travel for a year there and i am considering doing 90 days at a time then back in th UK for 2 weeks then back to America, and so on for a year.

Thank you in advance.
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I don't know about time limits but I do know that they'll spot the pattern on visit 3 and investigate to see if you're working. Why not just get a 1 year visa? Its a bit difficult but not overly so
  3. Do you know if the one year visa costs anything? I looked into citezenshipnot long back and it seemed to be a few grand for them to possibly say no.
  4. I think its a bit cheeky for the richest nation in the world to start charging for ESTA for the privilege of visiting the USA, its almost a third world thing to do.

Australia used to do it and now its free for their ETA scheme.

If a family of four is going to visit Disney world its going to cost an extra $56 at the current exchange rate £35.98 if they use a credit card there the charges to consider on top of that.

Bollocks to that, Iam glad I managed to go 7 times before these charges kicked in.