Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by counterstrike, Apr 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry about short notice, just seen this about to start on Channel 5:

Hidden Lives (Documentary)
    Time - 21:00 - 22:00 (1 hour long)
    When - Monday 2nd April on five
    Tourettes on The Job.
    Documentary about people who have had to overcome Tourette's syndrome in order to succeed in the workplace. Featuring the stories of London-born Andrew, who moved to America and got a job in the postal service, American Brad Cohen, who has had to overcome his Tourette's to become a successful teacher and author, and Gillian, a highly successful advertising executive who has used her Tourette's to her advantage.

:D :D :D
  2. Fuck off and die brainless cunt. :D
  3. howl. bark. bark.
  5. I can't believe these people are discriminated against in hiring. I'd be actively recruiting them.

"Wanted: One IT Manager with raging case of Tourette's for server maintenance, HR and general office morale."
  6. Got yourself all in a kerfuffle then didn't you bellend

7. hold on!!! One of those sweary buggers is a lezzer? How does her bull know when she's talking dirty and when she's ordering a pizza?
  8. I would not hesitate for a second to hire any one of those fine people
  9. i do feel for these people who have to live with this everyday but would nt it be great to have it for a week
  10. it must be a spreading condition as most kids in kent have this pretty bad.

actually most damn kids these days `untill they are wedged up the rear with a cricket/baseball bat.:)