Tourettes day out

Another thread about Tourettes syndrome brought me to thinking on these lines....

I wonder if Tourettes users carry cards? If not...

Wouldnt it be a funny arrse day out if we all wore "Tourettes charity day out" t-shirts and just went around abusing people!!! :D

Or maybe its just my sick humour and the fact i like to abuse people!!

Bossdog said:
Another thread about Tourettes syndrome brought me to thinking on these lines....

Wouldnt it be a funny arrse day out if we all wore "Tourettes charity day out" t-shirts and just went around abusing people!!! :D

They already had one in aldershot in the 80s, the t shirt was maroon in colour with a winged horse on it and the wearers abused every fcuker in sight!

CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
Bossdog said:

They already had one in aldershot in the 80s, the t shirt was maroon in colour with a winged horse on it and the wearers abused every fcuker in sight!
heard its still going on to this day, and even more people have joined

Tourettes is a load of boll*cks, sh*te, c*nting, tw*ting, f*cking, w*nking, arrse!!

Slates said:
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
Bossdog said:

heard its still going on to this day, and even more people have joined
There's a Colly chapter of the club too, but 3/4 of them are tourettes walts by all accounts.

school time

I don't think that maroon t-shirt was exclusive membership; fellas of the green jacket ilk have a faaakin touretteish quality also...