• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tourettes day out

Another thread about Tourettes syndrome brought me to thinking on these lines....

I wonder if Tourettes users carry cards? If not...

Wouldnt it be a funny arrse day out if we all wore "Tourettes charity day out" t-shirts and just went around abusing people!!! :D

Or maybe its just my sick humour and the fact i like to abuse people!!

Bossdog said:
Another thread about Tourettes syndrome brought me to thinking on these lines....

Wouldnt it be a funny arrse day out if we all wore "Tourettes charity day out" t-shirts and just went around abusing people!!! :D

They already had one in aldershot in the 80s, the t shirt was maroon in colour with a winged horse on it and the wearers abused every fcuker in sight!

CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
Bossdog said:

They already had one in aldershot in the 80s, the t shirt was maroon in colour with a winged horse on it and the wearers abused every fcuker in sight!
heard its still going on to this day, and even more people have joined

Slates said:
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
Bossdog said:

heard its still going on to this day, and even more people have joined
There's a Colly chapter of the club too, but 3/4 of them are tourettes walts by all accounts.

I don't think that maroon t-shirt was exclusive membership; fellas of the green jacket ilk have a faaakin touretteish quality also...

Latest Threads