Tour T-shirts

Discussion in 'REME' started by Crafty990, Oct 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was tasked with designing our tour T-shirts for Telic II. Being with a signals unit, I thought I'd somehow incorperate both cap badges. I experimented and found that the Sigs "jimmy" fits perfectly behind the stallion in a thrusting pose. All I had to do was put them together and add the slogan "LAD, shafted again!" I didnt think the T-shirt company would print them coz I added a LITTLE willie on the jimmy. Needless to say, I now own two of them and I was hailed a hero. ACE!
  2. Post a Photo so we can all applaud your genius.I would love to see this!
  3. I will endeavour to try but my sisters got my digi camera.
  4. After the first (and better) Gulf War I was tasked with doing our T-shirts. Simply replaced the horse with a camel.
  5. Thats why i transfered. The LAD always gets shafted. Now i am the shaftee........................... :twisted:
  6. I have one from 5 Regt AAC Wksp, The REME horse is stuffing the AAC Eagle from the rear.

I've seen one for 1(UK) Div ADSR that's captioned "Nut stranglers to the Rhino"
  7. Remember putting barbwire around Molesworth wearing a CND t-shirt, on the back it read Campaign for Nuclear Deployment, lots of fun had by all!!
  8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

POM - you must have been in 36 in '85?
  9. This is the back print of a tour t-shirt I desgned for 19 Tank Transporter Sqn RLC for a Bosnia tour 98-99.

10. Hey chimera, sorry 39 at Waterbeach, remember all those Engineers parked up on the runway waiting to go
  11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Ok ...but you obviously owe alliegence to heavy metal judging by the Bull's Head
  12. 19 tanks, fandabbydosy I know a couple of your boys who deployed on that tour!
  13. i designed a t-shirt for 4th regt RA which had a man with his head up his AR*E. underneath it said " 4 regt RA, Head and shoulders above the rest". the RSM loved it. (stupid man though)
  14. Still aint seen a better one than LAD "rather be a fourskin than a Fifth"
    Of course refering to the 5 th Inniskillen Dragoon Gds.
  15. Bump

Crafty990, you got your camera back yet??? :wink: