Tour Lengths

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by AlteFritz, Jul 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Hopefully going to uni in September, depending on my results in august... and will join the TA whilst there. What is the shortest tour length with the TA? I would like to do a tour in my summer holidays, if possible, to earn some cash and to get out of working for my dad, which i find depressing enough to contemplate suicide on a daily basis, the box cutter often strays dangerously close to my wrist... Thanks in advance :D !

2. You might have better luck posting this in the Joining Up (TA) part, but I think it is 3 months, phone your ACIO for a defenite answer.
  3. Hi Alte... You poor thing. Try so hard to stay away from the box cutter!!! :D Good luck with the TA. :)
  4. Hi,

sorry for the delay, got a last minute offer to escape the warehouse in the form of building in wales, so ive been in the somewhat remote village of llanstefan for the last week or so! Thanks alot for your replies, hm, 3 mounths sounds good, but i will take you advice and check with my local TA office, very annoying its nowhere to be found on the army website! Thanks again,