• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tour Lengths

Is it me or has the old 6 month tour suddenly expanded to a 7 or 8 month tour Telic 8 I finished in Nov was nearly 8 months and everyone taking over from us was the same 7 or 8 months. :frustrated:
Is this a ploy to cut down on tours everyone does it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out after 2 or so years they have covered an extra deployment for a Bde :pissedoff:

This is what i have been thinking, they said Telic 8 was extended to come inline with Afgan however im suuposed to go to Afgan at the end of the year and it is going to be 7 to 8 months Strange hu. Dog when did you leave 1 LI i have a sneaky feeling we know each other!!

Latest Threads