How long is your current posting?

• 2-Year Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Year Tour

• Don't know/Don't care

• Total voters
Current tour is 2 years, though the next one will probably because of FORM.

Just a question, which someone may know the answer to, do non-form posts also last 30 months? Particularly tours outside of the Bde.

BTW Combatintman, Section doo down town on 15th Apr. You around this part of the world then?

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Non-form tours are still usually 24 months, of course this is just a guide, blah, blah, etc, etc
So it would appear that OPMIs are still on 24-month tours, whereas the OPMI(L)s are on 36-month tours. It's good to see that we have parity of service throughout the Single Trade. :roll:

Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Non-form tours are still usually 24 months, of course this is just a guide, blah, blah, etc, etc
So it would appear that OPMIs are still on 24-month tours, whereas the OPMI(L)s are on 36-month tours. It's good to see that we have parity of service throughout the Single Trade. :roll:
that extra stability for the wife & kids must be a right bugger.

do you lot EVER stop moaning? :)

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:

CR am I right in assuming that your tour lengths are decided by the availablity of heavy lift capability to get you home?

rebel_with_a_cause said:
CR am I right in assuming that your tour lengths are decided by the availablity of heavy lift capability to get you home?
muahahahahaha! ask subbsonic, he bought me lunch on thursday. i had a salad =| on a fucking great pizza

anyway, if they don't manage to get the Galaxy to fly me back from the next posting, you won't hear me complaining! or anyone else...

Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:

I had originally drafted a lengthy post, explaining why I had asked the question and then commented as I did. I then remembered that I don't need to explain myself to you and condensed it to:

"Shut up you silly little man".

This in turn could be shortened to: "Shut up, cock".

Or just: "Cock".

Fraser said:
Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:

I had originally drafted a lengthy post, explaining why I had asked the question and then commented as I did. I then remembered that I don't need to explain myself to you and condensed it to:

fight fight fight! :)

i see we took our happy pill this morning. whats the matter, was the dungeons and dragons get-together cancelled? ;)

Fraser said:
Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:

Ahww, someone's tired!

Which might explain silly sweeping statements like OPMIs are still on 24-month tours. Do you even know what FORM is? Within 1 MI Bde it is only the Sy Sects and certain non-FORMed Int Sects that are still on 24 month tours. There are non-ling tours out there that also give 36 month tours and you can always extend a non-FORMED 24 month posting, in the interests of the service, unit, individual, blah, blah, MS speak.

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Fraser said:
Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:

Ahww, someone's tired!

Which might explain silly sweeping statements like OPMIs are still on 24-month tours. Do you even know what FORM is? Within 1 MI Bde it is only the Sy Sects and certain non-FORMed Int Sects that are still on 24 month tours. There are non-ling tours out there that also give 36 month tours and you can always extend a non-FORMED 24 month posting, in the interests of the service, unit, individual, blah, blah, MS speak.
Typical, someone mentions cock and you lot are queuing at the door. I was talking to the other cock, not you, you cock.

Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Fraser said:
Fraser said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:

Ahww, someone's tired!

Typical, someone mentions cock and you lot are queuing at the door. I was talking to the other cock, not you, you cock.
Judging by his posts Fraser loves cock. Archetypal darkside male!

Fraser said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh gimme my dummy back!!!!!
fuck me fraser, internet bravery really becomes you. start drinking at lunchtime today, did we? :)

love from cock number 1 (not cock number 2)
Am I supposed to be scared or intimidated by you? :roll:

Fraser said:
Fraser said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh gimme my dummy back!!!!!
fuck me fraser, internet bravery really becomes you. start drinking at lunchtime today, did we? :)

love from cock number 1 (not cock number 2)
Am I supposed to be scared or intimidated by you? :roll:
bliiiiiiimey you really are uptight. it's an internet forum. breeeeeeeathe :roll:

why don't you tag perevodchik in, at least he's got a sense of humour. :wink:

Who's gonna throw the first e-punch?

(sets up deck chair with bag of popcorn)