Tour dodgers and benefit frauds

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by AWOL_and_loving_it!, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've all came across them.
    Yes I'll have the're so kind!
    Oh and fuel allowance, well er okay then
    The life. the security, the mates... keep it comoming!
    THE TOUR.. er I have some some problems there!
  2. What's the point your trying to make?
  3. You cheeky bastard, you've got more neck than the giraffe enclosure at Whipsnade .
    Benefit fraudsters and tour dodgers rank fairly highly on "Societies least favourite" list, but to be AWOL and loving it, marks you out as a special kind of scumbag.
  4. What you mean is "I will take the Money, but not do the job!"
    Makes you a fraudster, to your Country, to your Country and most importantly, to your Oppo's.

I have stuff like lyou in the street. Most unpleasant when stepped in too!
  5. :D LOL, I think a couple of fellas need to read AWOLs blogs and then decide if you still wanna say the same thing. :) That aside, just what is the thread all about AWOL? :?
  6. I'm saying are tour dodgers as bad as benefit fraudsters! And yes down under, they do need to read my blogs ha ha!
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

No, tour dodgers are not as bad as benefit cheats. They are worse, much worse.
  8. I don't read blogs, but I do remember that you were a sloppy who'd been AWOL for four years, not working and scrounging off your girlfriend.
    You've got a lot of ground to make up.
  9. Read the last page of that thread sandman and you'll see it was a hoax. Do you really think the army would keep someone in who'd been AWOL for 4 years?
  10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Having looked after a lot of long term absentees, yes they do. 5 years is the norm for cut off for description of deserter.

Best one I had was 4 1/2 years, went down for 18mths and soldier on. Near pi$$ed myself laughing at his devastated whinging after sentence. He thought he'd make straight discharge or at the very worst a bit of time and out.

11. You little tinker. Fair one, I'll add my own name to the list of dozy cunts.