Tour de Forces

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Tricky1982, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this has already been posted, I did do a search first. I was reading an article last night about triple amputee former Royal Marine Mark Ormrod and saw that he is doing a 3000 mile cycle ride along with others around the UK coast to raise money for numerous charities helping injured service personnel, starting on the 1st September. I found him on twitter and wished him luck to which he replied straight away with thanks and we've swapped a bit of banter today, so just thought I'd try and get them some more sponsers. I've made a donation and as the route goes directly past my workplace at one point I'll hopefully be able to get our staff out to cheer them on.
    Reading about Mark the guy has more grit and determination than I could ever hope to have! heres the site if anyone wants to help out Home | Tour de Forces

BTW I'm in no way associated with the charities or cause, just a civvy STAB applying cnut who thinks its a good cause, especially seeing everything Mark has achieved since his injuries.