Tough mice...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Hypno85, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Three mice were stood at the bar having a few drinks and shooting the shit about how tough they were.
    The first mouse slams down a shot of booze and says, "Let me tell you guys something.....When I spot a mousetrap with cheese in it, I go straight for the cheese. When it snaps, I grab the bar as its on the way down, then bench press it a dozen times or so before I'm outta there."
    The second mouse throws down a shot and says, "You think that's tough?...When I find a pile of poisoned rodent bait, I crush it then I snort it ....just like cocaine" then he downed another shot and banged his glass down on the bar.
    The first two mice then started looking at the other one to see what he was going to say for himself.
    He fired down his shot, then started heading for the door. His mates looked at each other, then at him and said ..."Hey, where the hell are YOU going...?"
    As he reached the door, he turned, then said..........."I havent got time for this shit..........I'm going home... to screw the cat !" 8)