Tough Guy

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Tango, Dec 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I posted a couple of weeks ago in the Sports forum that I was planning to run Tough Guy at the start of February 09.

I've recently (tonight) set up a donation page, I'm trying to reach at least £1000, and every donation helps, no matter how little.

If you do feel generous, and donate, please ensure you check the 'Gift aid' box at the bottom of the page, it's worth an extra 2.8%. It all adds up.

So, please give as much or as little as you'd like, it IS appreciated.

edited to add: I'm willing to wear something daft for an appropriate amount, you can pick, an excellent chance to make a PTI look like a tit.
  2. I've donated a tenner, who's next?
  3. That'd be me just did the same.
  4. I just did a small sum, just coz I don't want to meet you in a dark alley :wink:

I already give loads to H4H, but every little extra helps - good luck and Happy christmas!
  5. Just wear your PTI shirt :D you lot can't get me any more!! :wave:
  6. Another tenner in the pot. Good luck!
  7. Thanks for the donation, it's all for a good cause. Like you said, every little bit helps.

Thanks again!

8. Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that put some money into the pot for my sponsored Tough Guy run, it's gone to a very good cause (Help for Heroes).

Also, a final push to see if I can get any last minute donations dropping in, as after all, it IS millionaires weekend this weekend. I know this may be blasphemy to ask, but how about skip a pint tonight, and put the money in for charity?

Anyway, best wishes to all, see a few of you there, and have a good weekend!