• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tough Guy for the ACF?

Most of you will have heard of the Tough Guy competitions run each year, once in the winter and once in the summer, link --->Tough Guy

The minimum age for entry is 16 however due to demand they are launching a Charity Series being run on 28th Oct 2007 & April 27th 2008.

With this the minimum age has been lowered to 13.

OTC teams enter Tough Guy every year as do alot of serving & ex forces, how about getting some ACF teams in on the charity series?

What is Tough Guy? It is the original survival ordeal, a test of physical and mental endurance designed to take you beyond your limits on torture rack obstacles known as The Killing Fields, following a wild terrain warm up.

I will ask some of my older cadets if they are interested but the younger ones would prob hate the idea, they don't build em like they used too!!

I did it some years ago
its not too bad its a bit like the endurance course on woodbury common but with no time limit.
They add a new obstacle every year and apparently one of the risks is getting cold waiting in a queue to get over the obstacles.
If they dont water it down though I cant see many cadets enjoying it.

Latest Threads