tough guy challenge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nebapneb, Feb 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was actually talking to a friend of mine about having a go at that. You're right, it does look like good fun, knackering but fun. :)

2. I keep thinking about it. Then wimping out. we could do an arrse team ?

3. i know that bloke as well he owes me a beer or 3 :)

4. Have just texted no 997 to see if he realises he's now famous! :)

5. I also know him, but sadly don't think I'm owed any alcohol! He looks like he's loving the tropical conditions anyway, completely in his element....

6. the look on his face and the smile of the bloke next to him, I think he might of just lost his balls to the ice :)

7. How tough can it be, girls do it ffs.

8. Girls also skydive, mountaineer, play rugby and give birth. They shouldn't be underestimated as I have found to my cost being twice divorced :D

9. You Sir, are a traitor to your gender. I was hoping for a bite from some blue jawed doris of dubious femininity with bulging biceps and a bulging gusset to match. :)

10. Give it a go then!!

11. If women can do it, then surely you can? and before you ask i'm most certainly not "some blue jawed doris of dubious femininity with bulging biceps and a bulging gusset to match"...LOL

12. Well I've completed plenty of triathlons, ultramarathons and adventure races, so the answer is , yes............wearing clogs, a suit of chainmail and banging a big drum.........probably. :p

13. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

It's not that hard. 60 year old men do it in mankinis.

14. I sir, having done the event twice feel qualified to comment. On both occasions I was well beaten by quite a few females but then again I'm 54 :cry: