Tough Guy 06

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by extrader, Nov 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick plug, the TG 06 in Wolverhampton. A manic event not for the faint hearted. Birmingham and Exeter OTC will be putting in teams (as many as you like but 8 to count in the mens team and 5 in teh womens). There is a military team category. 29 Jan 06.
  2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

See you there ......
  3. you will be sorry that is one hard 8 miles and the water is bl**dy freezing it is one of the hardest things i have ever done good luck :D
  4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I'd like 5 previous offences to be taken into consideration ......
  5. BCO is officially bonkers... :D
  6. your not the loony that dose it dressed as a sumo every year are you :D
  7. 8 Miles, What have I done.... :(
  8. i am now SERIOUSLY interested....

hmmmm, how can I raise 75 quid? what charity shall I choose?

sounds abslutely awesome.

9. I'm in......Lets see what u OCT guys can do....
  10. midnight Fox, it coincides with the unit ski trip. Im trying to arrange exchanging my entry form for hte summer event at the moment.

PM me for details
  11. Midnight Fox and all the TA/OTC geezers. Exeter are getting 2 MTDs (travelling up saturday) to coiver the entry cost for the event so if you need that as an example to plead case with your budget holder I hope it helps. To my mind it is a hard earnt 2 days considering what it takes! ET
  12. Come on ULOTC I am up for it if we can get a team together for the summer event, will kill me but i will do it!
  13. BK!

BK! Old-Salt

8 miles my arrse.

Even the organisers claim it is 8 "Country" miles. Hanged if I know what a country mile is except that it's a lot longer than a mile. A running journo who did it a couple of years ago reckoned it was nearer 12.

Done it twice with a 35lb bergen to add a bit of interest. Really good laugh it isn't. Satisfying at the end - definitely.
  14. Midnight fox, don't pm me for details at all; pm Pillager. You can also tell him that he is a retard and had better stop posting under my username or I will tell everyone that he abraded his bell end severely on Wednesday when the draw cord on his shorts got stuck inside his foreskin while out running. :D :twisted:
  15. hahaha at pillager he's such a mong at times.