Total Recall

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by chally2, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcuking stupid idea; remakes are almost never as good as the originals. :evil:
  2. FFS they will be doing Pale Rider next
  3. Does this mean we'll be able to see the original TR every night of the week on various channels, per usual, AND get to see the remake every other night as well? It's not that I don't like the film, but obviously the schedulers have a hard-on for it and don't think we can get enough of it!
  4. Wonder who will play Sharon Stone ??? My vote is the bint from Transformers.

The scene where she is playing virtual tennis.........Pwooaah
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it was an average Schwarzenegger vehicle.

I'm not too bothered about this. The mooted Alien remake, however, boils my p1ss.
  6. I don't know why they would want to do that - the original was perfect. :roll: I liked the shoot-out on the escalator where Arnold holds up a civilian as a shield to stop the bullets flying his way. :twisted: And who can forget the toothsome Sharon Stone kicking Arnold in the balls with a pair of pointy-toed shoes? :omfg: I wonder how many times that had to be shot? :wink:
  7. They're doing a re-make of Arnie's 'Conan' series but in an upmarket more intellectualised version beginning with 'Conan The Librarian'
  8. And the hardcore bondage version "Conan the disciplinarian" :D
  9. And the 'green' version, 'Conan the Agrarian'.
  10. And the Vegan version, "Conan the Vegetarian"
  11. Don't forget the funny version - Conan the Comedian.
    Possibly starring Danny De Vito as his brother!!
    Oh, the hilarity.

Edited for mong spelling.
  12. And the religious version

"Conan the Pastafarian"
  13. Or the pensioners version " Conan the Octagenarian"