Total Nightmare

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ragged Sapper, Oct 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been trying to call my hubby on his mobile (hes on his UFNCO's course at Deepcut) and can I get through to him not a bloody chance there is not a signal to be had anywhere on that ruddy camp.

I know that I am moaning but you whould have thought with its proximity to London you would get a decent signal. He has even tried standing outside camp........

Ok ok I am done moaning now

Has anyone else had this problem getting through to Deepcut that is.

Saying that, the course is so shit anyway its no wonder that they are shooting each other there, at least it provides some form of entertainment j/k

2. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Bad signal...................... Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Might use that one myself :wink:

Only kidding. :D

3. Bit of a bad joke at the end though RS. 8O

4. You mean it was insensitive, politically incorrect and too near the mark etc?
    Bloody marvellous! :D I'll quote it twice in that case :D
    Jokes in bad taste are the mark of the free. Keep slotting them in :lol:

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

True story Pompey, true story !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. BB/doris etc that you?

7. Something must have gone really pear-shaped with the course then. UFNCO course was blo0dy brilliant when I went on it in 88. Lots of pi55ing about with high-pressure hoses and fires. Really upset some cross-country runners by turning the pitches into a mud-bath.

Great fun had by all! :lol:

8. Was there lot's of interruptions, talking as though he couldn't hear you and you hear him??

.... worked when I did it :wink: :wink:

9. Pirbright ATR had the same problem when I was there a couple of weeks ago.....

You know....too many distractions for me to answer my phone when "Home" appeared on the caller info.

Actually, the signal is shite there.....but it did the trick when I didn't particularly want to take that call........

:wink:

10. Ditto

11. Lots of dead spots around Deepcut and surrounding area. Maybe it's to stop people talking? 8O