Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total fail for a tattoo.

Went out last night and met a very nice American lady, well Mexican but working for the USNavy. So American by default. Lovely lady bit large IMHO but still most if not all on here would like a romp with her.

She has some fantastic tattoos, very well done , must have cost her a few bob. Left arm is a sleeve and quite elegant . Her side is an anchor. First attempt was done in Riga and was crap , but to be honest the cover was also crap.

Now to the title, asking her about her wrist band, looked like either morse code, or a print of crypto key tape.
Turned out its in Braille, I did ask her why? But she just said it was just her way of forgetting her husband.

I did think? WTF. A sighted person has no idea what it means and a blind person also has no idea as its a bloody tattoo.

Any other wank tattoos out there!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

ugly

LE
Loads, by todays standards most squaddie tats from the 80's are grim

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I love this scene...

shit tatt.jpg

XPara Mugg

War Hero
New Year's eve last year I was in a pub for the first time having moved here a few weeks before. The place looked a bit rough but wasn't untypical for a small rural town. Clientele was the usual NYE mix of regulars occupying their usual spots and a few blinged up couples sporting too much chunky gold 'car dealer chic', flashing too much cash.

A loud, statuesque female pushed herself to the bar next to me and, facing away, started shouting out for drink orders from her friends. Not enjoying the somewhat dubious pleasure of her tightly skirted arse pushing me back along the bar to make space for her friends, I stepped back and away This gave me a full view of her back. Her top seemed to comprise only two wide strips of thin cream material, leaving a slit up the middle and sides, and large cap sleeves. I never saw the front.

I thought it was very tasteless to be wearing a mid blue lacy bra under such a flimsy top. It took a few moments to notice it seemed to stop half way round under her arms. That's when I recognised it as a tattoo. A blue lacy bra strap tattood across her back FFS. WTF was that about and who, in their right mind might think that was attractive?

I drank up and left for a much nicer pub.

I haven't been back.

New Year's eve last year I was in a pub for the first time having moved here a few weeks before. The place looked a bit rough but wasn't untypical for a small rural town. Clientele was the usual NYE mix of regulars occupying their usual spots and a few blinged up couples sporting too much chunky gold 'car dealer chic', flashing too much cash.

A loud, statuesque female pushed herself to the bar next to me and, facing away, started shouting out for drink orders from her friends. Not enjoying the somewhat dubious pleasure of her tightly skirted arse pushing me back along the bar to make space for her friends, I stepped back and away This gave me a full view of her back. Her top seemed to comprise only two wide strips of thin cream material, leaving a slit up the middle and sides, and large cap sleeves. I never saw the front.

I thought it was very tasteless to be wearing a mid blue lacy bra under such a flimsy top. It took a few moments to notice it seemed to stop half way round under her arms. That's when I recognised it as a tattoo. A blue lacy bra strap tattood across her back FFS. WTF was that about and who, in their right mind might think that was attractive?

I drank up and left for a much nicer pub.

I haven't been back.

Another couple of pints and you could have scored there.

( Eight pints, 2 double vodka's, and half a bottle of oramorph )

Anyone who has a tattoo in a language that they don't understand is flirting with the Emperor Mong.

hanzismatter.blogspot.co.uk

Someone is sporting a Chinese tattoo saying "toilet demon".

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Anyone who has a tattoo in a language that they don't understand is flirting with the Emperor Mong.

hanzismatter.blogspot.co.uk

Someone is sporting a Chinese tattoo saying "toilet demon".

maybe they are a toilet demon?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
back in the 70's there was a barmaid in the bovi naffi with an anchor tattooed between her eyes.
just thought i'd mention it .

ugly

LE
The first time I heard the phrase tramp stamp was when dicked for Sgts Mess waiting at a function and the mess manager was referring to the wives of Sgts wearing dresses! "You will know who the wives are from the quality of their tramp stamps!"
Welcome to an Infantry Bn young chap!

ACAB

LE
I had to TIE (Trace, Interview and Eliminate) some geezer during a murder investigation. I would normally attend alone but always checked to see if the individual had a record.. This geezer did, and a photo which showed he had a large, poorly done prison tattoo of the number '13'. Slap in the middle of his forehead. I went with a mate.

OT but along the same lines as the OP, surely I can't be the only one who wonders why they print on my bank statements "if you would like this statement in Braille please call this number"?

I mean, how would they know?

Back in 1981, I was at a Punk gig in Birmingham, and some of the bouncers were members of the Wolverhampton Hell's Angels. One of them doing the door, had their emblem tattooed upon his forehead. A year or so later, I mentioned it to a biker-type guy at work, who replied,

"Oh, that's so-and-so," (I forget the real name), He's getting chucked out the Angels because he's too nice to outsiders."

About 10 years later, I spotted him again, in First Base Rock Club. He was no longer an Angel, with a plain faded denim jacket, with no patches, colours, or badges on it. He still had that tattoo on his forehead, along with a swallow on the cheek, and another tatt on his temple.

A bit later on, he removed his denim jacket, and had on one of those poser vests that bodybuilders wear, showing the full-sized Hell's Angels emblem still tattooed on his back.

Latest Threads