Torygraph- Secret papers show Blair was warned of Iraq chaos

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Yes - and he should follow the Japanese tradition of ritual disembowelment!

2. No - the Great Helmsman has a firm grasp of the tiller and his sight on the horizon!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When will Bliar "do the honourable thing?" Probably never, it will have to be done by someone else, when Liabour wake up to the fact no-one will trust this w@nker ever again!

2. I think this is going to turn nasty with many of bllairs allies turning against him to save theier own scrawny, wretched poltical necks.

I may not like blair but hes standing his ground, unlike some of his so called knife weilding friends.

Maybe they should all feck off!
  3. i cant believe that anyone is actually suprised by this!
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The Dear Leader will probably arrange another judicial inquiry chaired by one of his 'friendly' judges, just so we all know that no politicians were to blame.
  5. sorry.....Bliar and Honourable in the same sentence... I think pushes creditability to far!!!!!
  6. Cow

Cow LE

I Imagine he had loads of briefs before the conflict, how many of them did he react to i wonder.... The yanks celibrated losing the 1000'th person a few weeks ago, wonder how many people will loes their lifes over this mess?
  7. The piece shows that no matter what Blurt did, Bush was going to go it alone, all Blurt managed to do was delay and fudge the legality issue before we went in and of course sort out his party doubters!! 8O 8O He was using his political skills to try make Bush do what was in our best interests? Mr Bush said thanks for the help and we will do it my way anyhow - Zap one nation and cause more mayhem in the middle east.

How long before some of our military hierarchy are taken to court for the actions taken???? :twisted: :twisted:
  8. Once again his credibility takes a hammering and we hear nothing from the Opposition asking for him to resign.

Considering what has happened over the past few months/years, anyother PM would have gone by now. The ordacity of the leech is surpassing anything I thought he was capable of stooping down to. :evil: