Tory Party Leadership contest

That avatar must be going down well with baggers!!! How is the daft tart by the way? I've not been postign for a bit as I'm too busy at work at the minute
He's now accusing Brexit supporters of being rapists.

Another nice Boris poster tonight:

Boris3.jpg

Oh & I got to ask him a phone in question tonight - not saying which one for persec reasons.

I’m really happy, apparently I’m getting 20,000 new colleagues, a pay rise and the higher rate of tax is going up, so my overtime won’t be taxed at 40%.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner, come on BJ.

May is out of a job in a couple of weeks, so she can continue spouting shit until then.

Whoop Whoop.
Bread and Circuses.
I suspect the first thing on the new PMs desk will be a piece of paper signed by Phil Hammond.
"There is no money".
The next thing will be a screeching reverse ferret as all those promises evaporate in the cold light of reality.

Bread and Circuses.
I suspect the first thing on the new PMs desk will be a piece of paper signed by Phil Hammond.
"There is no money".
The next thing will be a screeching reverse ferret as all those promises evaporate in the cold light of reality.
At least he can then be held to account for his promises. I can only imagine what The Police Federation will try to make of it in the press if he reneges on this promise.

At least he can then be held to account for his promises. I can only imagine what The Police Federation will try to make of it in the press if he reneges on this promise.
Ask yourself this. Do the Police Federation have any votes in the Tory Party leadership election?
Making promises like that reads well with the "Law and Order" types in the Conservative Party. That is the the real audience.
Reneging on the deal afterwards might annoy them, but by then it will be too late. A leader will have been elected.
An annoyed Police Federation is just noise offstage.

You've read the article I assume, more to do with May than Boris is the way I saw it, another misleading headline imo?
Yes, you can read it three ways:

A. Control freak doesn't trust perfectly trustworthy SoS
B. Reasonable person doesn't trust blabber mouth lunatic
C. Control freak doesn't trust blabber mouth lunatic

My money is on C, but other opinions are equally valid :)

You've read the article I assume, more to do with May than Boris is the way I saw it, another misleading headline imo?
If it’s purely down to May, where are all the other Cabinet Ministers that she withheld vital intelligence from?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Watching the Brillo roast of Hunt who is looking very uncomfortable but is handling AN quite well.

I look forward to seeing how Boris fares under the cosh.

I think Hunt hasn't a clue regards Brexit, all he is proposing is May's way of doing things.

Watching the Brillo roast of Hunt who is looking very uncomfortable but is handling AN quite well.

I look forward to seeing how Boris fares under the cosh.

I think Hunt hasn't a clue regards Brexit, all he is proposing is May's way of doing things.
In my mind, there.is a similarity to Blair about Jeremy Hunt - a bit too smarmy for my liking (but not as slimy or obnoxious, granted).

Why on earth is Boris still getting a kicking because some senior Diplomat couldn’t keep his thoughts to himself?
Come on Andrew, get back to the subject in hand.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
AN trying to get under Boris's skin and fair do's to BoJo he is holding up well.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
AN starting to sound like Owen Jones now, not doing himself many favours. Bojo still holding up well.