Tory Party Leadership contest

If there is we can expect lots of "there must be a GE as we didn't vote for them as PM" from the Momentum and Labour/SNP who forget Brown as PM.
If only we could all do that.

crustyrusty

On ROPS
On ROPs
To be PC should it not be a black, lesbian, single mother, no education, ex ayslum seeker with one leg.
Oh hang on they join Labour!

A revised due to recent events.

IDS as PM
Javid as DPM

The conservatives need an overhaul of its cabinet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After this morning, Geoff Cox.
Dynamic, and would scare the fook out of the Marxist snowflakes opposite, along side the HM of the Government imho.
Someone posted above, Military Coup, not very satisfactory, given the behaviour of senior officers who are letting Soldier F to take the fall for their failings and clusterfook at Bloody Sunday.
is he running? i imagine he'd campaign well but he's a bit of a political lightweight.

Is Rory Stewart just running to raise his profile?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Clarke and Grieve etc. obviously prefer Corbyn as p.m.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Boris for King!

For King, Boris!

No, madam, you mis-heard me.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The Guardian continue to make mischief

Boris Johnson ‘might never enter No 10’ if MPs withdraw support | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

What they say is perfectly possible, especially with Clarke and Grieve wanting to make history in their name. Interesting stuff !
All he would have to say to Her Majesty is "Look at how many of the parties MP's voted for me and how many of the party members voted for me in the leadership election ma'am."

Then when queenie has done her bit he needs to ask her to prorogue this literal Parliament of Whores.

All he would have to say to Her Majesty is "Look at how many of the parties MP's voted for me and how many of the party members voted for me in the leadership election ma'am."

Then when queenie has done her bit he needs to ask her to prorogue this literal Parliament of Whores.
Can you imagine the satisfaction of being able to say "I enjoy living in a Constitutional Democracy where the Head of State can represent and support the people above Parliament".

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Clarke and Grieve etc. obviously prefer Corbyn as p.m.
The interesting bit is that Clarke and Grieve, plus any other back-stabbers, could be going totally against the wishes and voting preferences of their constituents - but they have form for that though.

The interesting bit is that Clarke and Grieve, plus any other back-stabbers, could be going totally against the wishes and voting preferences of their constituents - but they have form for that though.
Clarke couldn't give a shite at this stage. He's not standing in the next GE, so has no seat to lose.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It is such a pity that so many of the modern Conservatives do not seem to appreciate, or understand even, the word "loyalty"