Tory MP Stabbed

Well, kinda.

As the Housing Association Harpie believes that everybody has a FacePlant account, she posted it there:

That the written apology seems to be well-structured and (almost) grammatically correct, some cynical souls might suggest that authorship should carry the tagline 'By Angeluh and others . . . '
Written to appease more than genuine, I wouldn't trust her to tell me the sun comes up.

Douglas Murray is a the critique of islam that the left fear the most.
He is a gay and not afraid to critique the lefts love affair with a religion that is basically fascist.
After the Orlando gay nightclub massacre he was due to appear on a discussion on Sky News with owen jones. jones backed out when he realised that Murray would be his opponent.
Martin Amis is another one to watch, the left likes to give the impression that only racist knuckle draggers oppose islam, however quite a few intellectuals do as well, some very prominent, a quick google........

Ahh yes, that little hissy fit he threw and stormed off because the blame was being apportioned to Islam, instead of Homophobia.

TamH70

MIA
Ahh yes, that little hissy fit he threw and stormed off because the blame was being apportioned to Islam, instead of Homophobia.

That man makes me want to vomit. His fashion sense is one reason. His arrant stupidity is another. Does Owen Jones not realise that if he got his wish and Islam took over, he'd be one of the first chucked off of the roof of the Shard?

That man makes me want to vomit. His fashion sense is one reason. His arrant stupidity is another. Does Owen Jones not realise that if he got his wish and Islam took over, he'd be one of the first chucked off of the roof of the Shard?
Expecting intelligent thought from the XLW is a sign of hope over reality.

exsniffer

War Hero
Nope.

We did not stop the burning of witches*

Actually, we tended to hang them, drown them or press them with BFO stones more often than burning them. Burning being seen as too Continental or indeed too Spanish a pastime.
The Scots did, over 300 if the memorial on Edinburgh Castle's esplanade is to be believed

Last edited:

john_singh

Old-Salt
Same here, he is like an over grown teenager who shaves once a year if that and his voice has yet to break. He is a classic example of someone who thinks they are cleverer than they really are. You know the irritating little bastards we all knew at school who thought they were so clever, they had an answer to everything........in theory.

My standard answer to these sort cvnts is "why are you telling me, go to the mosque and tell them that islam is not homophobic, go to the mid east"

He really is a twat.
He is like a fungal infection that just will not go away.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
They are of much a smaller number in the UK, the have participated in smashing the place up when they dont like a play.

Bringing their shitty third world problems here

Have religious leaders who like a bit of rape

Put family honour before the welfare of their children

Some sikhs have no problem in murdering a couple of hundred people, including children.

But at least they are not Muslims eh?

I had a ringside seat for BLUESTAR and follow-up operations in the Punjab (and Jammu & Kashmir which also kicked off). It was pretty robust stuff from everyone involved and, from what I saw, no-one had clean hands when it came to playing nicely and observing rules regarding civ pop. It doesn't excuse it, but it does put it into context.

Suspect has pled not guilty.
Presumably wants his 15 mins (or days) of fame in the form of a full trial. Mind you there's not much discount for guilty pleas in cases when the sentence is whole life (as might be awarded here) so I guess there's no incentive.
If we are permitted to comment at this stage I suppose he can plead mental health (yawn) or try and justify his action. In the case of the latter can a brief stand up in court and try and justify what happened, in particular that he was caught red handed. I understand under the European Human Rights lawyers cannot have action taken against them by the State for what they say in court on behalf of clients - but there must be limits?

Latest Threads