Tory MP Stabbed

Spare a thought also for the bewildered Buddhists yoinked off the Karmic Wheel to spend the rest of eternity with drunken Irishmen, the Spanish Inquisition and noncing RC clergy.

They are going to be fashionably late. No-one knows when to expect them.

London Police Classify Fatal Stabbing Of U.K. MP David Amess As Terrorist Attack

In my view, a normal sensible reaction to this would be to demand resignation of Sadiq Khan and the establishing of re-education camps for Islamic refugees in the UK.
Not using taxpayer's money to fund the extra protection for political elites. This is not a viable long-term solution.

I don't think I would ever tire of watching guardian readers tumble into a mass grave:

1634988660543.png

London Police Classify Fatal Stabbing Of U.K. MP David Amess As Terrorist Attack

In my view, a normal sensible reaction to this would be to demand immediate resignation of Sadiq Khan and to demand the establishing the re-education camps for Islamic refugees in the UK. Not using taxpayer's money to fund the extra protection for the political elite.

I don't think I would ever tire of watching guardian readers tumble into a mass grave.

Re-education camps for Muslims...

Isn't that rather a Chinese idea?

TamH70

MIA
Because they are an authoritarian communist state with totalitarian leanings.

I thought that the excuse was because the Uighur Muslim people are emulating their non-Chinese brothers and sisters and trying to achieve secession by blowing and shooting the crap out of the Han Chinese for not being Muslims, bruv? Mind you, they've been sucking on hind tit for decades - the Chinese government reaaaallly don't like them all that much. Their land being resource-rich and people-poor, the government wants the former, and would rather that the people weren't there at all.

TamH70

MIA
I thought that the excuse was because the Uighur Muslim people are emulating their non-Chinese brothers and sisters and trying to achieve secession by blowing and shooting the crap out of the Han Chinese for not being Muslims, bruv? Mind you, they've been sucking on hind tit for decades - the Chinese government reaaaallly don't like them all that much. Their land being resource-rich and people-poor, the government wants the former, and would rather that the people weren't there at all.

Perhaps the Chinese should just go the full Stalinist route, he knew how to deal with troublesome ethnic minorities. They could even imitate another monster from that time period. Job done. You've got all the land and no more pesky Uighurs.

The Uighur example was raised by another poster who wants re-education camps for Muslims on British soil. I'd rather not put people in camps because they have inconvenient religious beliefs. Ethical considerations aside, the camps would probably be entirely counterproductive.

Besides, if we are going to have camps on British soil, they should be an extension of the prison system and filled with a hundred thousand or so feral junkies.

In my view, a normal sensible reaction to this would be to demand resignation of Sadiq Khan.

Well given that the majority of GLA funding comes from central government and the London Mayor has been hampered by huge cuts in the government grant to the GLA including huge cuts in London policing forced on him by the government, perhaps the Mayor should be asking the government to resign?!