Tory MP Stabbed

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Against my better judgement I clicked on show ignored content and low and behold Stacker1 is still trying to annoy everyone as he is a contrary old curmudgeon. I deleted those comments as I was asked to not because I deny them!!
No charge, good lady ;-)

Army mama

On ROPS
On ROPs
No charge, good lady ;-)
I made the mistake of looking as it was clear from the ignored content tab he was still trying to communicate despite me making it clear it was pointless. Low and behold it was jibberish and he was trying insinuate that I withdrew my claims regarding an incident during my sons basic training. Not allowing him to change the narrative I wanted to point out that he was wrong. I very much stand by those claims but they are concerning something that has/is being dealt with and I was advised by a moderator here to remove them to air on the side of caution. You can tell he spends a lot of time on Facebook and I’ll not be sucked into his obvious sad trolling. The creep is on ignore and staying on it this time.

...... and there's still a hell of a lot still have you on ignore for your worthless, fatuous posts.
**** me, you were another who said they had me on ignore.
What is wrong with you mental cases?

I made the mistake of looking as it was clear from the ignored content tab he was still trying to communicate despite me making it clear it was pointless. Low and behold it was jibberish and he was trying insinuate that I withdrew my claims regarding an incident during my sons basic training. Not allowing him to change the narrative I wanted to point out that he was wrong. I very much stand by those claims but they are concerning something that has/is being dealt with and I was advised by a moderator here to remove them to air on the side of caution. You can tell he spends a lot of time on Facebook and I’ll not be sucked into his obvious sad trolling. The creep is on ignore and staying on it this time.

A few incidents wasn't it? Youson was assaulted by the staff, your son was forced in a shower fully clothed by the staff, your son was forced to by a gift for the training staff.

If its been dealt with, it no longer a secret is it? Unless your son was was telling his mother any old bollocks.

Ah, but your ratio of attaboys to posts is better. It's all a load of shit anyway.
It's not, it's really important to Vinniethemanxcat he started a thread about it.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sounds like you need to improve your FaceAche security too.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Against my better judgement I clicked on show ignored content and low and behold Stacker1 is still trying to annoy me. I deleted those comments as I was asked to not because I deny them!!
You do talk a lot don't you? This thread is about the brutal murder of a respected man by a terrorist. The pooh-pooh thread is over there >

I'm curious to learn whether the usual talking faces have mooted changes to the law in keeping with those suggested in the light of the Sarah Everard case.

For instance will we see a curfew for all Moslems? Will they only be allowed in public spaces supervised by a Christian? Will Moslems be required to sign a register each week?

Enquiring minds and all that...

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Yes. I’ve been told all about Stacker1 now by a number of people over private message. I’ll be avoiding him at all costs

All these people, and a mod, giving you advice on PM.

Interesting. You remind me of somebody...

All these people, and a mod, giving you advice on PM.

Interesting. You remind me of somebody...

In fairness she is a female, every ex sapper on here will be sending her a message in the hope of some female attention.

In fairness she is a female, every ex sapper on here will be sending her a message in the hope of some female attention.

Claiming to be female, but not necessarily female

Latest Threads