Tory MP Stabbed

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Cool, isn't it? I like watching their brains squirm trying to make sense of the logical disconnect.

But there isn't a logical disconnect. The hard left's objective is to disrupt and discredit existing societal and related institutional models and norms sufficiently to replace them with their version of paradise and they use whatever comes to hand. If they could turn things upside down by praising Israel and damning Islam, then that's what they'd do. The whole point is to create a vacuum by whatever means and then be the one to fill that vacuum. It's not about ideological consistency, it's about creating a revolutionary atmosphere where profound change is achievable because the status quo is hopelessly discredited.

One has to say that it's been a very successful strategy, helped in large parts by useless middle class liberal chumps who think that they can reasonably engage and compromise with people who are not interested in compromise but only in happily banking the slightest concession before coming back for more. Sadly these helpless liberal clowns are over-represented in the higher echelons of our most important institutions, including the armed forces.

Transpudendum elii erlich tweeting that Britain is a better place because Sir David was murdered. Will the left condemn this rancid scrote ? I think we already know the answer

Transpudendum elii erlich tweeting that Britain is a better place because Sir David was murdered

The Left really are vile.

Especially this thing -

IMG_2193_copy.jpg

I think you two should get a room.
No need. I really don’t think I can explain things any more simply for him.

Sometimes you have to realise that you can’t educate pork, and are banging your head against a brick wall.

He is just simply too thick to understand basic numbers, let alone any kind of statistics.

I mean, I can explain things reasonably well, but only to someone who thinks using their brain's Cerebrum and not merely the stem. I wonder if he is brain-damaged in some way. Does he drool?

My answers are out there, as are his. Frankly I will let others make up their own minds. The links to the sites that he has posted are all there, my analysis is all there.

He is not.

I like your style. Although the rules don't apply in the case of MPs, peers, cabinet ministers or the Mayor of London. These must be given special protection.

Give them Greta to protect them, it would be very woke and she is very special after all

Cuddly imam ajmal majroor
currently on GB news assuring us that the Amess outrage has nothing whatsoever to do with islam.
I think we knew this already...
The conversation rams home the point that you reason with muslims in vain.

If we ignore the fact Boris was commenting on what Tony Blair would say/think (from memory), and that the Lefties already know this, we can also just ask:
Is there actually anything at all wrong with saying someone in a Burka looks stupid?

I see groups of women in burkas when I drive into Bristol. They always remind me of the ghosts in pac-man.

We make/made fun of catholic dress in the form of the Spanish inquisition…………I bet no one expected that.

Arch bishops are often called a bloke in a dress.

Buddists in orange robes are the butt of orange robe jokes.

Plus, during a recent visit to Glastonbury, I seemed to think about 40% of the people I saw were annoying bloody hippies.

So, if a group of people want to walk around the U.K. covered in a sheet they don’t get a free pass from ridicule imho.

EDITED TO ADD:
I forgot these idiots.
Another group who walk around in sheets with covered faces………..and quite rightly get ridiculed……………Looks like Casper and his friends.
View attachment 610685

Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde walts!

Just checking - did I imagine / dream an MP was murdered by a stabby Muslim last week???

All I am seeing on TV and in online and printed media is how we make politics a kinder place, and how we deal with anonymous accounts on Social Media - no mention of Islamic extremism or forms of radicalisation.

Surely the hot topic across all media should be how we tackle the threat posed by Islamist terrorists who live among us?

What the actual f**k is going on here?!

Especially this thing -

IMG_2193_copy.jpg
The left?

That’s a poor little rich girl with Daddy issues.

It’s like a right of passage for them.

Act like a c*nt before they marry a stock broker, drive a Range Rover, do lunch professionally instead of work and then bang out a couple of entitled c*nt
Kids to restart the cycle .

Has anybody appeared in court over this? If not how can anyone be in contempt?

Are the police going to trawl the pubs and bars to arrest anyone for expressing their opinion? I doubt it.

Especially this thing -

IMG_2193_copy.jpg

Just checking - did I imagine / dream an MP was murdered by a stabby Muslim last week???

All I am seeing on TV and in online and printed media is how we make politics a kinder place, and how we deal with anonymous accounts on Social Media - no mention of Islamic extremism or forms of radicalisation.

Surely the hot topic across all media should be how we tackle the threat posed by Islamist terrorists who live among us?

Ideological deflection on the part of the liberal left, lest we join the dots, light torches and turn into lynch mobs setting course for the enemy within. Not for a murdered MP, I suspect (even a good one) but a couple more Manchesters (islam waging war against little girls) might well do the trick.

Last edited:

I was quite impressed listening to a gobby female Labour MP being interviewed on the radio who was echoing the concerns about toxicity in politics whilst trying to blame the Government at the same time.

You’re damn right they’ll be sticking to make politics nicer and anonymous email accounts.

Nobody wants to stir up criticism of the stab happy brigade. Least of all Labour politicians. They need their votes and have screwed over the Jewish and traditional Labour supporters to get it.

Do we know if the perpetrator voted for brexit or not?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

You silly, twisted boy.

Nothing to see here, except relentless propaganda by the inane and vacuous.

I think it was Tony Blair who abolished it. He was worried that some day he might be standing on the trap door in HMP Wandsworth with Alberts grandson standing by the lever.
I'll settle for prostate cancer and the entire removal of his protection team.
Clock's a ticking traitor boy...

I think it was Tony Blair who abolished it. He was worried that some day he might be standing on the trap door in HMP Wandsworth with Alberts grandson standing by the lever.
One reason why the English Constitution Party are struggling to clear hurdles at the Electoral Commission as they (British Govt) are terrified that the constitution they're deliberately suppressing will be put to good use as our ancestors had intended.

(The appropriate authorities confirmed as recently as February that England's 1688 BoR; along with the 1706/7 Act of Union & 1953 Coronation Oath remain in full force)

How good of the Police to hide the face of thier 'suspect' - I mean heaven forbid we might actually see what this murdering scum looks like

Screenshot_20211019-061108_Facebook.jpg

I bet he looks like a Somalian.

How good of the Police to hide the face of thier 'suspect' - I mean heaven forbid we might actually see what this murdering scum looks like

View attachment 610719

I bet he looks like a Somalian.
It's a legal thing, showing their image after they've been arrested but not charged in a court of law could be construed as the news saying he is automatically guilty. Or some other load of bollocks.

But there isn't a logical disconnect. The hard left's objective is to disrupt and discredit existing societal and related institutional models and norms sufficiently to replace them with their version of paradise and they use whatever comes to hand. If they could turn things upside down by praising Israel and damning Islam, then that's what they'd do. The whole point is to create a vacuum by whatever means and then be the one to fill that vacuum. It's not about ideological consistency, it's about creating a revolutionary atmosphere where profound change is achievable because the status quo is hopelessly discredited.

One has to say that it's been a very successful strategy, helped in large parts by useless middle class liberal chumps who think that they can reasonably engage and compromise with people who are not interested in compromise but only in happily banking the slightest concession before coming back for more. Sadly these helpless liberal clowns are over-represented in the higher echelons of our most important institutions, including the armed forces.

Lack of existential threat to focus the mind can lead to that kind of thing. How does it go...?

'Bad times breed strong men, strong men make good times, good times breed weak men and weak men make bad times...'

Problem here is the existential threat has been welcomed in to live among you and those like them who should be controlling their excesses are tacitly supporting those excesses by turning a blind eye. Meanwhile the weak men think this is a good idea. Reckon it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Rock bottom is still a way off.