Tory MP Stabbed

Not sure I follow. If you respect the law, why would you knowingly break it ?

As for "due process" being American terminology, I think the UK got there first: Observance of due Process of Law Act 1398. More recent uses of "due process" in the UK legal world also available for viewing on BAILII.

Naivety, even though ignorance of the law is no defence.

So when Germany invaded Poland, would anyone giving birth there suddenly be Germans

Are all Poles Germans now?
Strange you should say that. There was a category of Pole classified as Volksdeutsche; those who were considered to have German links through blood, culture or linguistically. They could expect favoured treatment over those considered pure Pole.

Have you ever gone 1mph over the speed limit?

I'll take the 5th Amendment as this is a public forum.:grin:

But if I were to go 1mph over the speed limit, doing so would contempt of the law. As Oxford dictionary tells us: contempt for something a lack of worry or fear about rules, danger, etc.

It is evidently not the same league of law breaking as drugs, terror etc. but that is a discussion for another day as it moves us further from the topic being discussed in the overall thread here.

I said American, I did not say Souix, Lakota or Shawnee, whilst they all might be Americans, not all Americans will be from one of them, unless Born or adopted by those Nations.

Under your same, you would deny British Jews and those of Huguenot descent their British Nationality

Yeah bloody Huguenotes. Coming over here, escaping persecution, being all Huguey.

D

Deleted 100463

I'll take the 5th Amendment as this is a public forum.:grin:

But if I were to go 1mph over the speed limit, doing so would contempt of the law. As Oxford dictionary tells us: contempt for something a lack of worry or fear about rules, danger, etc.

It is evidently not the same league of law breaking as drugs, terror etc. but that is a discussion for another day as it moves us further from the topic being discussed in the overall thread here.
Yes it would be, but it is easily done without having intended to do so, which means a person has officially done something illegal who may be otherwise an utterly upstanding, law abiding member of society.

Obviously not, but committing those sorts of crimes are a choice to knowingly break the law, therefore not usually done by those who respect the law, which was what I was replying to with my speed comment.

Ursus Major

War Hero
Colt M1911? .45 should spoil any bad persons day?
I prefer this...
20190527_000747727_iOS.jpg

Strange you should say that. There was a category of Pole classified as Volksdeutsche; those who were considered to have German links through blood, culture or linguistically. They could expect favoured treatment over those considered pure Pole.

I believe the term the Nazis used was, "Germanisation". Certain groups of Slavs would be allowed to live in, "Greater Germany" once their less fortunate citizens had been eliminated.

Nationality is not the same as species, an American can become an Briton, or vice versa through birth and choice. A cow cannot become a horse through birth or choice.
It’s even more important.
The truth is, that you lot import your problems and whine about them when they don’t become the model citizens they are supposed to be. The difference being is that we rednecks don’t attempt to import a fox into the chicken coup. We do our very best to ensure we won’t create future problems. You just bend over backwards to defend the window lickers who make stupid choices.

Fair point, but would you stick a infantryman in the drivers hole of a Challie2 without training him! No! The MPGS Guys/Girls would be volunteer’s and after vetting would receive the appropriate training.

You might as well just ask for anyone to volunteer then.

D

Deleted 100463

It’s even more important.
The truth is, that you lot import your problems and whine about them when they don’t become the model citizens they are supposed to be. The difference being is that we rednecks don’t attempt to import a fox into the chicken coup. We do our very best to ensure we won’t create future problems. You just bend over backwards to defend the window lickers who make stupid choices.
Might be worth asking Native Americans how they feel it worked out for them ;)

Jeez, you really are Mr Negative!

No, he's just being pragmatic. If you really are going to provide close protection for hundreds of MP's, you're going to need to recruit at least a thousand new people. At a minimum. You will also need to allow for a certain amount of natural wastage; people who, for whatever reason, cannot make the required grade during training.

The most efficient way to do this is to open recruitment to as large a pool of interested applicants as possible. It would be a long and difficult enough process, without limiting your recruitment to a single group of people. Many of whom would probably be unsuitable or uninterested in the role anyway.

D

Deleted 100463

They didn’t voluntarily ask for or sponsor the white eye to come over for the sake of diversity. They just couldn’t cope with a different tribe who was more relentless and meaner then they were.
Having "relentess and meaner" ancestors taking over someone else's land, then out populating them worked out well for you in the end though didn't it. ;)

Latest Threads