Tory MP Stabbed

QUOTE="rampant, post: 11058062, member: 45353"]
Nah, he was still a racist, and happy to use race baiting when preaching from the stump. On the other hand, and this is what that speech is a example of, he was thoroughly imbued with the idea that Britain and Britons were morally and ethically superior and that any actions, such as those atrocities at Hola were hypocritical and un-British and a betrayal of the idea we were the civilised, law bringing light in the world.
[/QUOTE]

I understand plenty who served with him in the Indian Army would disagree your opening remark

How does one ban online anonymity?
Anyone can buy a phone which can do all the social media and internets stuff, without handing over any meaningful ID.
Post hate-filled stuff, and then bin it.
rinse, repeat.

Following some IT problems during a web-conference with a supplier in China, we installed a Chinese webchat program on one PC (despite misgivings). During the process we found that every Chinese mobile-phone SIM-card is registered to an identifiable and verified individual and that the account we made had to be linked to a Chinese SIM-card. The phone-ID is then recorded for every usage of the phone, voice or data. So it is possible to nail down who said what, when and to whom -- though one hopes we don't get to that stage.

Following some IT problems during a web-conference with a supplier in China, we installed a Chinese webchat program on one PC (despite misgivings). During the process we found that every Chinese mobile-phone SIM-card is registered to an identifiable and verified individual and that the account we made had to be linked to a Chinese SIM-card. The phone-ID is then recorded for every usage of the phone, voice or data. So it is possible to nail down who said what, when and to whom -- though one hopes we don't get to that stage.
Yes, and we know the whole Chinese democratic process, don't we?
And as I wrote above, without a national population database, and ID numbers, and pay-as-you-go throwaway phones...
Nope, civil rights in UK will NOT allow it. Effectively a Big Brother argument.
Yet how many crimes have been solved becasue of phone tracking putting scrote in area of the crime at the time, and his records (once arrested, and his phone interrogated), show he 'done it'?

That brings back some memories. I used to love it.

British Bulldogs would probably be seen as a dangerous blend of toxic masculinity, aggressive nationalism, and appalling health and safety violations these days.

I'm glad I experienced a childhood before the lunatics completely took over.

Not forgetting the racist colonial and exclusionary overtones of it being ""British"" Bulldog

Slime

LE
White guy stabs MP. Gnashing if teeth about racist Brexiteers.

Dusky person stabs MP. Stand by for the message of tolerance .

I dont have a link for this, but yesterday one of the TalkRadio presenters said that Femi Oluwole put out a tweet not too long after the news of the stabbing, and kind of blaming Brexit/Brexiteers.

But then Femi blames everything on Brexit.

exsniffer

War Hero
Given he was literally found near the body, with the victim's blood on him and the murder weapon was recovered at the scene, I suspect that the only two options he has are an early guilty plea(as mitigation against a whole life sentence)or a plea of diminished responsibility.
Sounds like he needs Bob Massingbird/

Site Admin

War Hero
He was born in the UK, 1996 apparently

618A1CA6-8A3C-49C0-B35B-5891A89314E7.jpeg

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Tennis Champion: born in Toronto, Canada, to Romanian and Chinese Parents, moves to UK as a Child with parents, acquires citizenship at a later date

Suspect, born in Britain to Somali Parents who have settled in the UK

Do children born in the UK automatically acquire British citizenship?

Your entitlement to apply for British citizenship if you were born in the UK depends on your circumstances.
Children born on or after 1st January 1983
If you or your children were born in the UK on or after 1t January 1983, you could be eligible for British citizenship. To qualify, you must either:
  • Be under the age of 18.
  • Have lived in the UK until you were 10 or older.
You will acquire your nationality status only when at least one of your parents becomes a British citizen, or at least get permission to stay in the UK permanently on ILR or EU Settlement Status.
If you meet the above requirements, you will not need to register for citizenship.

The suspect's parents are immigrants, the suspect however is not.

This ain't rocket science

Tennis Champion: born in Toronto, Canada, to Romanian and Chinese Parents, moves to UK as a Child with parents, acquires citizenship at a later date

It's plain that, although he may carry a piece of paper, his loyalties lie elsewhere. Perhaps to a notional Muslim caliphate or ummah. But definitely not here.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's plain that, although he may carry a piece of paper, his loyalties lie elsewhere. Perhaps to a notional Muslim caliphate or ummah. But definitely not here.

Had a scan over his father's previous, and they couldn't be further apart ideologically

You make some fair points, which are surmountable I’m sure. Just even the presence of a bodyguard, would deter most if not nearly all assaults.
My point is that bodyguards usually have some training in being a body guard. MPGS do not.

I've just passed on your erudite observation to Eldest Blonde Daughter (referenced earlier in the thread as a newly-minted barrister).

Her response, in summary is 'Fcuk off'.
"We refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram", shurely? ;)

(though i thought a bit longer and he's not entirely wrong, maybe - a defence lawyer/barrister tests the law, hopefully making it stronger, and thus might have to corrupt normal thinking /attitudes/concepts)

Just because you're born in a stables doesn't make you a horse

Straight away I see Tobias Elwood MP wants us to roll-over and allow the terrorists to win, by putting our MP's out of reach of the public.

Allowing terrorists to dictate our democracy is not the way to go.

I expected better from this old Green Jacket.
Yeah, what would he know about terrorist attacks?

Latest Threads