Tory MP Arrested And Barred From The Commons

1652993951670.png
1652993963647.png
1652993972261.png
1652993989483.png
1652994002795.png
1652994013428.png

Speaking to a childhood mate about this last night. These are comments from one of his constituents (these rumours certainly amused me - and the allegation about orgies reminded me a bit of the Hungarian MEP that got caught at the orgy during lockdown in Brussels):

1653046056792.png

There is also this rather unfortunate photo:

1653046679623.png

Last edited:
Speaking to a childhood mate about this last night. These are comments from one of his constituents (these rumours certainly amused me - and the allegation about orgies reminded me a bit of the Hungarian MEP that got caught at the orgy during lockdown in Brussels):

View attachment 664173

There is also this rather unfortunate photo:

View attachment 664174
"to work "in and around him""

An unfortunate turn of phrase.

All very odd.

Perhaps allegations of historical sexual abuse should initially be presented to a secret grand jury. They could discretely filter out the crank cases, and approve the complaints where there is a case to answer.

The Crown might have saved itself a lot of humiliation - and money - over the last few years.
Fantastic idea other than the word "secret". Human rights unwashed types don't like that word and would likely whinge a bit. Call it "special" and you'd upset the spackers. I think the only way is to make up a jury of only those convicted of serious sexual crimes but outside of their conviction liabilities - that way we could finally make something wholly inclusive and representative of society as a whole and surely no one could complain.

Fantastic idea other than the word "secret". Human rights unwashed types don't like that word and would likely whinge a bit. Call it "special" and you'd upset the spackers. I think the only way is to make up a jury of only those convicted of serious sexual crimes but outside of their conviction liabilities - that way we could finally make something wholly inclusive and representative of society as a whole and surely no one could complain.

If I understood your post - at all - it seems that you are trying to volunteer as a juror.

How very odd...

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads