• Raab

Votes: 64 35.4%
  • Javid

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Stewart

Votes: 33 18.2%

• Total voters
I dont trust him.

But......l think he is the best person to save us from the communists on the opposition benches.
I wouldn't trust him, either.

I don't see too many Communists on the other side.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just watched BBC News giving a very uninformative report on the debate. When I heard Gove saying that he came in to politics to help the very poorest |I almost fell off my chair. Lying barsteward - he came in to politics to put his ego to use, without having to actually take responsibility for anything.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just watched BBC News giving a very uninformative report on the debate. When I heard Gove saying that he came in to politics to help the very poorest |I almost fell off my chair. Lying barsteward - he came in to politics to put his ego to use, without having to actually take responsibility for anything.
And to ban plastic straws.:applaud:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It has merely confirmed that they are all shit and has emphasised the very real and pressing need for a full-blooded civil war.
Oh I can’t be doing with all that messing about, not now.

If we must can I be a REMF? I’m getting on a bit and have sore knees.

It's not because we are remainers.

It's because he will be a very bad PM.

We've already shot ourselves in the foot, reputationally, with Brexit.

Getting the hollow clown Johnson as PM will be like reloading and putting another few rounds through our own kneecaps.

Do you have a better candidate on the table right now?

It has merely confirmed that they are all shit and has emphasised the very real and pressing need for a full-blooded civil war.
I’ll make you my Provost Marshal if they give me the job of C-in-C (they’d be mad not to).

You can uncross them.

I’m still thinking that if Johnson gets it, he’ll be one of the conservatives shortest serving leaders. And one of the shortest term PMs
Doesn't matter in the slightest if Brexit gets delivered.

VVG article on Boris in the Sunday Times by Andrew Gilligan, countering the invented anti Boris spin being churned out everywhere else.

Don’t panic: we’ll get Boris the angel, not the imp
I don't have sub, please copy and paste full article.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1150
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 406
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498