Votes: 92 50.8%
  • Raab

Votes: 64 35.4%
  • Javid

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Stewart

Votes: 33 18.2%

• Total voters
God, Maitlis is being the typical BBC interrupter in chief. Heckling and lying for (surely 'against' ?) Britain.
I gave up. She can't chair a meeting. She's joining in the debate (picking on Boris!)

Stewart’s team have obviously set themselves up to hoover up the significant Remain % of Tory Parliamentary votes in order to get him into the final two.
His strategy will fail however when it is passed over to the Membership.
He can then head off across the floor to his natural home on the Lib Dem opposition benches. He can take Grieve and Clarke with him.
Just noticed he’s not wearing a tie either - how Cameron!

It has started here and on my twitter after just a few minutes of the beeb broadcast. The total sense of fear being spouted by remoaners at the prospect of Boris being PM. Vote him in now !! Heads are waiting to explode
Boris gets my vote purely because remainers and the EU hate him.

Where is Andrew Niel(?) when you need him?!
Andrew will be along when the final two are chosen. Not impressed by tonight's performance by anybody.

So I am currently sat replete looking out over Loch Lomond having polished off a nice Shiraz. I was wondering whether I had made the right choice over watching the debate? Am I missing out?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
WorWy seems to be stuck on Brexit, no matter what the question.

So I am currently sat replete looking out over Loch Lomond having polished off a nice Shiraz. I was wondering whether I had made the right choice over watching the debate? Am I missing out?
Enjoy the view of Loch Lomond and open another bottle if you have one ..

Boris verses Corbyn? Corbyn wouldn't stand a chance.
I, and quite a wide spectrum of others think it is the other way round.

Bugger!

The test of ARRSE have moved next door to the new thread, Tory Leadership 3!!

Gove fostered when he was a lad! Aye, but did he have a bed? . . . Was there a roof? . . . All getting a bit Monty Python :( .

When Gove began a sentence saying “I’m the candidate in this race.........”, I misheard it as “I’m the candidate in disgrace”! :smile:

All of them attacking "Austerity".

Phil Hammond, will be upstairs packing his suitcase! ;) .

Boris's great grandfather came to this as a Muslim !!

Maitlis is doing my f***ing head in. I'm surprised no-one has gobbed her!
Krishnan Guru Murthy handled things much better. Though I will accept that the good manners of candidates has deteriorated somewhat since Sunday. Though I note that Boris has let the others get on with arguing with each other for the most part.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1288
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 406
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498