Votes: 64 35.4%
  • Javid

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Stewart

Votes: 33 18.2%

• Total voters

Hopefully.

He's a wrong'un.

If the Tories inflict the gross insult of a Johnson PM-ship on us they deserve to shrivel up and disappear.

Party before country; that's normal for them but they are acting like Government is an Ant 'n Dec show with no consequences.

Utterly unacceptable.

Boris Johnson? Prime Minister?

Jesus wept.

just a thought - bojo is officially now the only brexiteer left in the race (leaving by 31st Oct deal or no deal)
Repeated for emphasis!

You can uncross them.

I’m still thinking that if Johnson gets it, he’ll be one of the conservatives shortest serving leaders. And one of the shortest term PMs
I really don't care, provided he FIRST gets us out on 31OCT, with WTO "No Deal" !!

You suspect Gove would throw anyone under the nearest bus if it meant deflecting blame from his shortcomings as putative PM.
My bold, and please forgive what could be seen as pedantry, but the all-too-common misuse of this word, so beloved of journos and politicos, is a bête noire of mine. As nobody on the planet has claimed that Gove is the Prime Minister then your description cannot apply; he could be called a potential PM, or a prospective PM, but not a putative one.

It’s really not Gove’s fault he flip flops so much, it’s an essential part of his persona as Joe 90.

1560885324883.jpeg

You can uncross them.

I’m still thinking that if Johnson gets it, he’ll be one of the conservatives shortest serving leaders. And one of the shortest term PMs
The Gordon Brown walt

He looked a right prat talking about giving up the option of a no deal just now.

The prat.

Don't any of them dare to say that we can leave without a deal on 31st October, and make a deal after that????

It has started here and on my twitter after just a few minutes of the beeb broadcast. The total sense of fear being spouted by remoaners at the prospect of Boris being PM. Vote him in now !! Heads are waiting to explode

Embarras - sing !!

Shouting over each other.

Glad there are 22 women are running around in shorts on BBC4, or I'd be throwing things.

Troubling that Boris did NOT confirm that we would/could leave without a deal, ONLY that we should prepare for no deal :( .

Ah! We have just got on to GAP 24 :) .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1165
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 406
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498