• Stewart

Votes: 33 18.2%

• Total voters

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK, next round, gloves are off and it starts getting serious.

Oyibo

LE
Gather in a circle and chant "Fight, fight, fight".

Far more interesting than May's turgid time.

114 votes for BoJo. Go on my son!!!

With Boris at the helm, I might just return to voting conservative.

Stewart, Hancock & Javid to get booted in the next round.

Unless there is an enormous amount of tactical voting by remainer MP's

Bojo has put down a marker and cut off at the knees any chance of stopping him getting to the final two.

I would be astonished if the tory establishment put up hunt, who has as much personality as TM and liked even less in the country. Tactically speaking, its between Javid and Rory and its an interesting exercise on who can face boris and get the moderates on side.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Stewart, Hancock & Javid to get booted in the next round.

Unless there is an enormous amount of tactical voting by remainer MP's
Swap Gove for Javid - Gove blew it thinking he would be seen as hard and a thruster by admitting the association with the marching powder.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bojo has put down a marker and cut off at the knees any chance of stopping him getting to the final two.

I would be astonished if the tory establishment put up hunt, who has as much personality as TM and liked even less in the country. Tactically speaking, its between Javid and Rory and its an interesting exercise on who can face boris and get the moderates on side.
Rory just scraped in - voting for him would be a huge tactical move which will not harm BoJo at all.

Oh this is to much excitement nearly as fun so I hear as BGT which in a way it is BGT New Prime Minister Show.

Swap Gove for Javid - Gove blew it thinking he would be seen as hard and a thruster by admitting the association with the marching powder.
Snorting the Devil's talcum powder as a 20 year old student is one thing. Doing it as 30 year old "proper" grownup entirely different.

ugly

LE
I can see Stewart surviving another round but the other two are toast.
I thought he failed the first test?
Rory just scraped in - voting for him would be a huge tactical move which will not harm BoJo at all.
How did he manage that, I thought three below 12 votes were binned?

I thought he failed the first test?

How did he manage that, I thought three below 12 votes were binned?
The cut off was 17 votes.

I think Javid may well have ruined any slight chance he had by tactically playing the race card. Hunt on the other hand may well be a boring non-entity but despite the posts he's held very little seems to stick, in effect the Teflon candidate.

I seriously doubt Gove has any real support within the PP and even less in the membership so for me it would be Bojo as lead candidate and Hunt the also ran.

Oyibo

LE

ugly

LE
i haven't had this much excitement since the leadership contest of the SNP.......................................Oh, wait a minute :lol:

This time round I think Boris, Hunt, Javid, and sadly Gove

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

That's be Rory Stewart who thinks no deal should be off the table?

That'll work well when he goes to Barnier and demands a renegotiation of the WA. Barnier will politely show him the door, explaining the WA can't be renegotiated.

Where does that leave Stewart, except looking like a chimp?

And where does that leave the Tory party, except looking like extinct?

Wordsmith

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1299
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 403
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 493

Latest Threads