• Javid

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Johnson

Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Stewart

Votes: 37 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bozza has no identifiable ideology, ideas or abilities other than self publicity.

He's not going to "deliver Brexit".

What on Earth is he going to do?
Cause a lot of left-wingers and remainer's heads to explode. Which will be worth it for the entertainment value alone.

According to the fountain of knowledge known as Wikipedia, 5 months on a short service commission with the Black Watch.
Did he do OTC before this? 5 months does not seem very long to get trained and do the job.

Rory Stewart - Wikipedia
Was Rory "Thunderbirds Parker" Stewart kicked out after five months?

The Short Service Commission (SSC) - the SSC is the normal first commission for those who become an officer in the Army. It is a commission for those who do not wish to commit to a long career but would like to benefit from the high quality training and exceptional experience available to young officers. The SSC is also a first step to a mid-length or full career in the Army. SSCs are awarded for a minimum of three years (six years for the Army Air Corps on account of the length of pilot training) but can be extended to eight.

Last edited:
Probably the worst car ever made by BL... and they made some stinkers.

It only goes to prove what a cnut he must be.
Oi, Montego was a good car, especially the MG and 7 seater versions. Rover 820i was best in class - only DOHC 16V - in 1986, sadly the BL & Red Robbo legacy endured then just as it does today.

Germans and VW rehabilitated Skoda, shame Brits still denigrate Rover.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Oi, Montego was a good car, especially the MG and 7 seater versions. Rover 820i was best in class - only DOHC 16V - in 1986, sadly the BL & Red Robbo legacy endured then just as it does today.

Montegos, cracking fun.especially debaged MGs.
Lots of room and comfortable too.

I was rather hoping for something a little better than a single response. My fault, I suppose, for trying to slip in a wah during Question Time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1288
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498