• Javid

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Johnson

Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Stewart

Votes: 37 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
quite. It also seems that on here being inthe Army is also a bad thing for Mr S.

IT seems ARRSE prefers career politicians to anyone with a military background who has traveled outside westminster.
1lolno.gif

Arrse prefers politicians who represent their electors, respect their democratically expressed wishes & don't do their utmost to derail Brexit.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I was offering to give your charity £10.
Are you a bit strange, or are you what you appear?
Ok. Give my charity £10. I’ve obviously misunderstood your entire line in thinking (or something).

Ok NI SAFFA. It’ll go some way to atone for the harm done to peoples gardens.
Google it.

If that doesn’t work RBL St James. and thank you.

I knew that, I'd hardly call it a 'Military background'.
My 5 years in the ACF before I took the Queen's shilling, holds more value than his 5 months 'service'.
You never served... unless you can prove otherwise.

No one of any substance has queried Rory's military service, or his time in Montenegro, Iraq or Afghanistan.

So in comparison you are a no-mark.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

No one of any substance has queried Rory's military service, or his time in Montenegro, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Fuck me, what is it with Remainers calling into question people's military service, first @amazing__lobster and now you. Are you that insecure that you have to call into doubt others service?

lying as usual

I dumbed a different post.

You threw a hissy fit and dumbed a whole load of mine going back up the thread.
Something you have a lot of form for. Often inthe early hours of the morning I am told.

Then I did a few of yours since you seem to like that sort of thing.
That one was one of the few *after* your hissy fit when I dumbed a post of your that was welll. dumb.

Now go away and sulk in a corner.
Whatever. You seem very angry and still mashing the buttons eh?

Fuck me, what is it with Remainers calling into question people's military service, first @amazing__lobster and now you. Are you that insecure that you have to call into doubt others service?
It was Northern Biff who was calling someones gazetted and publicly recorded (in multiple places) military service into doubt. Typical of Brexiteers it seems

However Norther Biff has no evidence his claimed service is anything other than like the rest of his posts on here. Ie Complete bollox.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It was Northern Biff who was calling someones gazetted and publicly recorded (in multiple places) military service into doubt. Typical of Brexiteers it seems

However Norther Biff has no evidence his claimed service is anything other than like the rest of his posts on here. Ie Complete bollox.
TBH, Rory's 5 months with the Black Watch is hardly a claim to fame or worth writing about,after all most basic training takes longer than that. The latest Rory "rumour" is that during his diplomatic stint, he was supposedly working with MI6.

TBH, Rory's 5 months with the Black Watch is hardly a claim to fame or worth writing about,after all most basic training takes longer than that. The latest Rory "rumour" is that during his diplomatic stint, he was supposedly working with MI6.
What as: a decoy? :mrgreen:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

2Lt RJN Stewart 1 Black Watch in 'The Red Hackle' Journal of the Black Watch 1992

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Be fair. I can't imagine any of them did much different.
As long as they got to the last 2 it doesn't matter what promises they have to make.

Boris will be PM at least August to November (unless he drops dead)
Absolutely, ones no better. Boris has long term form.

This is how bad things have got. Johnson was backstabbed by Gove 3 years ago and the party were happy to kick him to the kerb and write him off as a loser.

Now he’s the brexiters great hope and no ones worried

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1182
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498