Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Stewart

Votes: 37 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
That's not what I offered or what we are discussing, masho.
You're in the wrong thread.
This is the Tory leader thread, £10 to YOUR charity if BoJo does not get the top job.
We aren’t discussing anything, all you’re doing is delivering abuse and exercising a brain cell in picking the winner in a one horse race.
Well done you.

People don’t get Hunts name wrong because he’s such an inspiration.
But I’ll repeat myself, if you’re expecting Johnson to take us out by the 31st. I still say you’re in for another disappointment.

The brexit party merely lifting ukips votes and a few from the Conservatives. Failing to get into Westminster (again). Take this opportunity and get your money back before it’s too late.

Try any well known search engine, if that’s too difficult. I’ve said it twice already
HTH

Edit why don’t you take this to the your a poo poo head thread. I’ll nip in once a week. Honest.
You said:
They’ve been described as ‘the most duplicitous electorate in the world’. I like the way they left him (Gove) thinking he had a shot. That’s going to sting.

I'd like to know how you came by that clinical assessment?
Who have described what electorate as the most duplicitous in the world?
Your language is weird, to say the least.

I knew that, I'd hardly call it a 'Military background'.
My 5 years in the ACF before I took the Queen's shilling, holds more value than his 5 months 'service'.
During my time in the mob I spent longer on the crest of one wave than he did in the army.

I knew that, I'd hardly call it a 'Military background'.
My 5 years in the ACF before I took the Queen's shilling, holds more value than his 5 months 'service'.
Not much on Google about this. It might be that after he completed training at Sandhurst he spent 5 months with the Black Watch?
Or he might have been in the TA and did the short course (if it existed back then).

What absolute shits Tories are. Vindictive and talentless in equal measure. The best we can hope for is that Boris will manage (a proper) Brexit and then fall over and die.

I fear he will do neither.

What absolute shits Tories are. Vindictive and talentless in equal measure. The best we can hope for is that Boris will manage (a proper) Brexit and then fall over and die.

I fear he will do neither.
Neither fall over nor die? Not sure what the bookies would offer on either of those but a £10 double would probably make you rich.

Boris managing a proper Brexit? £1 to win would make you even richer if he did.

Neither fall over nor die? Not sure what the bookies would offer on either of those but a £10 double would probably make you rich.

Boris managing a proper Brexit? £1 to win would make you even richer if he did.

It's a fairly safe bet that Johnson won't achieve much of any substance.

The clown can't even run his personal life, how anyone expects him to do much from No. 10 beyond entertaining us escapes me.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you going to accept my wager or just keep spudding?
What wager?
It’s a bit like expecting someone to bet on the outcome of ww2. You do realise other people can read this.

If you wish to bet.

We won’t be out come October 31st. Nothing to do with politics or ideology. It’s purely Boris acting in the best interests of Boris.

What they seem to want to hear is tax cuts and brexit is going to make us more prosperous, influential and has any resemblance to what was originally promised.
As someone said elsewhere ‘they’ve lost any grip on
reality’.

If that’s the spin they’re selling to get them elected by party members. What on earth has the membership become and has it been infected by Brexiters?
Er, nope.

That's what Remainiacs tell us is what we want to hear & what they pretend we think is most important.

It's complete & utter drivel of course.

Earwax has more political nous than a Remainiac in full flow.

Boris becoming PM reminds me of an old Jasper Carrot routine about dogs chasing cars.

If they ever actually catch one, what do they intend to do with it?

Bozza has no identifiable ideology, ideas or abilities other than self publicity.

He's not going to "deliver Brexit".

What on Earth is he going to do?

What wager?
It’s a bit like expecting someone to bet on the outcome of ww2. You do realise other people can read this.

If you wish to bet.

We won’t be out come October 31st. Nothing to do with politics or ideology. It’s purely Boris acting in the best interests of Boris.
Are you being deliberately potato?
I said, "I'll pay £10 to your nominated charity if JBoJo does not win the keys to No10"
What part of that are you struggling with?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Er, nope.

That's what Remainiacs tell us is what we want to hear & what they pretend we think is most important.

It's complete & utter drivel of course.

Earwax has more political nous than a Remainiac in full flow.
Seriously, everyone else is throwing out tax cuts and the only one who points out that social care is going to have to be paid for, and that’s the remainers fault.

Of course it is. That’s why after three years we’re no further away from the Eu than we were when this show started.

A capable government wouldn’t do brexit. Why is anyone surprised when an incapable one isn’t doing it either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1165
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498