Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Stewart

Votes: 37 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Yup me as well. I also know Tories who joined the Labour Party for a similar reason - for them £5 was a cheap price to pay. Not sure what good it did them!
Almost anyone else but Corbyn. The current government would have been history ages ago had labour had a different leader. Now there’s word that Goves been nutted, getting him ditched in the most embarrassing way possible.
Javids next then it’s down to Hunt and Johnson.
Hunt being the preferred sucker

Edit. It looks like they’re leaving Gove until the end. They mustn’t be that worried, they can stiff him later

Nope... I did that to show you just how easy it is to dumb perfectly reasonable posts without actually challenging them. A bit like you dumbing the post in which I said Stewart is out. Dumbing a fact doesn't make it any less of a fact... it just makes you look rather silly.

Here you are, straight in with the ad homs ('think cnut' (sic)) because I responded reasonably to one of your posts but you didn't like it. Oh dear... how sad. Keep it up though, it really adds a certain gravitas to your posts.
The post I gave a dumb to was just that.

You have now admitted going on a button massing session on pure spite.
Something you seem to do quite often.

Last edited:
Javid out. No surprise there,

So who will be number2? Gove or Hunt.

Roumor is the BoJo clan want Hunt.
Gove is toxic to a lot of people anyway.

In many ways who is second is irrelevant at this point

BoJo is going to win.

The post I gave a dumb to was just that.

You have now admitted going on a button massing session on pure spite.
Something you seem to do quite often.
Whatever.... The nasty spiteful man downrated my post boo hoo.

The post in which I said Stewart was out (a fact of course)... Did hitting the dumb button actually change that? Is Stewart now back in the race because you felt that it was dumb for anybody to say he was out?

IMG_0929.PNG

Whatever.... The nasty spiteful man downrated my post boo hoo.

The post in which I said Stewart was out (a fact of course)... Did hitting the dumb button actually change that? Is Stewart now back in the race because you felt that it was dumb for anybody to say he was out?

View attachment 399779
lying as usual

I dumbed a different post.

You threw a hissy fit and dumbed a whole load of mine going back up the thread.
Something you have a lot of form for. Often inthe early hours of the morning I am told.

Then I did a few of yours since you seem to like that sort of thing.
That one was one of the few *after* your hissy fit when I dumbed a post of your that was welll. dumb.

Now go away and sulk in a corner.

Javid has gone, Gove beats Hunt to be number 2 to BJ.

Results are Jeremy Hunt with 59, Michael Gove received 61 votes, leapfrogging Mr Hunt to gain second place; while frontrunner Boris Johnson got 157 votes from MPs.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
One of the odd bits about Rorygate was people behaving as if working for MI6 (in what capacity I have no idea) was a bad thing rather than a public service. But it's the lamebrain lefty liberal Lilliputians of course.

One of the odd bits about Rorygate was people behaving as if working for MI6 (in what capacity I have no idea) was a bad thing rather than a public service. But it's the lamebrain lefty liberal Lilliputians of course.
quite. It also seems that on here being inthe Army is also a bad thing for Mr S.

IT seems ARRSE prefers career politicians to anyone with a military background who has traveled outside westminster.

Almost anyone else but Corbyn. The current government would have been history ages ago had labour had a different leader. Now there’s word that Goves been nutted, getting him ditched in the most embarrassing way possible.
Javids next then it’s down to Hunt and Johnson.
Hunt being the preferred sucker

Edit. It looks like they’re leaving Gove until the end. They mustn’t be that worried, they can stiff him later
If only you were right as often as a stopped clock, eh, Spudz.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Who do you think will win if it goes to a run off?
£10 to the charity of your choice if BoJo doesn't walk it.
I take it there’s someone else applying electrodes to the side of your head. Not getting anything past you on how everyone’s said what’s going to happen in this Tory leadership thing.
£20 says we’re still in come October 31st.

Oh dear. According to Channel 4, Gove’s team are claiming that some of BJ’s supporters voted for Hunt in order to ensure that Billy Backstabber got binned. Could there really be such dreadful cynicism in Westminster? Shocking.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear. According to Channel 4, Gove’s team are claiming that some of BJ’s supporters voted for Hunt in order to ensure that Billy Backstabber got binned. Could there really be such dreadful cynicism in Westminster? Shocking.
They’ve been described as ‘the most duplicitous electorate in the world’. I like the way they left him (Gove) thinking he had a shot. That’s going to sting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1165
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498