Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Johnson

Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Stewart

Votes: 37 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hilarious.
I should have asked Timmy about that when he was sat within choking distance of me at the Kendal Sainsbury's on Saturday.
I didn't throw acid or a milkshake over him because I disagree with his political beliefs, unlike the shrieking left.
Did you forget your piano wire to hang him with?

Evening Special, why would alternative views to mine on other issues make my pluralist head explode?
You go all spittle flecked when pinko's write anything. Nice to see you still dance.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
You go all spittle flecked when pinko's write anything. Nice to see you still dance.

Evening Special.

On your own admission, I clearly don't do either - not surprisingly since one of my two most respected tutors was a staunch Marxist and remains a significant Labour Party presence to this day (the other carries out a similar role for the Tories). Why don't you explain your simplistic belief that someone's view on one issue automatically invalidates their views on another?

By the way, the answer to that question explains why you're a Remainer (that's not necessarily pejorative by the way) and can be found in the article. - though I'm confident that you lack the wit to extract it - in fact, I'm very confident that you lack any sort of wit whatsoever.

You don't believe people are entitled to change their mind?
Of course not. Everything Spud Deux has ever said is cast in stone and will remain thus for eternity. Changing your mind is for the little people not convinced of their own rectitude.

You could be right !
#RoryWalkson ffs! Can’t someone sort out another trek across Afghanistan for him, now he appears to be at a loose end?

Last edited:
I tried listening to LBC for a bit but got really fed up with that arrogant perma-whinger O'Brien, so went back to Radio 4.

That guy is almost as annoying as Diane Abbott.
Here's the thing about LBC - they have presenters with a range of views and styles.
O'Brien is insufferable, so I switch off when he is due on.
Listen out for Nick Ferrari, Nigel Farage, Iain Dale and Jacob Rees-Mogg There are others that are generally good, irrespective of their politics but I find O Brien's eternal whinge insufferable. Majit tends to get the bit between his teeth and not let go. Steve Allen is a bit camp but hilarious.

Schedule - Radio - LBC

Last edited:
Anybody want a really good belly-laugh? Earlier this evening I watched the BBC’s News Channel reporting on Maitlis’s two ‘random members of the public’ who’ve now been exposed and ‘suspended’ (not high enough for my liking) as Muslim and Labour plants on her rigged parody of a ‘debate’.

The report, by ‘Media Editor’ Amol Rajan (grand old British name, possibly one of the Hampshire Rajans), starts with a shot of the saintly Maitlis smiling sweetly and continues with these immortal words:

“The evidence suggests the BBC is one of the most trusted news brands in global media.”

(Is that so, Amol? What evidence would that be, then? You really should spend an instructive hour or two on this site.) Then, after admitting that it “doesn’t look too good” that 25% of the ‘random’ questioners had an anti-Tory agenda, the brass-necked twat finishes with this gem:

“There’s no suggestion that the BBC set out to deceive anyone”.

Goebbels would have been proud of the whole rotten, squalid nest of them.

Last edited:
Youtube

Tory Leader Debate round two BBC 18/06/2019

Note: Audio starts at 1m 20s; "Debate", then after debate @1hr uploader comments

@16m

Blacked up Francesca from QT spouting bollocks

@19m

Hunt: "EU say we must decide what to do on NI/RoI border"

Answer: Nothing

Then all the BA/GFA bollocks about closed border again. I regularly drove from Belfast to Dublin 1993-1996 (before BA/GFA} and no checks, stops etc.

UK GDP ~£2 Trillion; NI/RoI trade £4 Billion - if EU close border it's a nothing

Border is an EU red-herring to divert attention from the WA evils

Did Matlis, Gove et al not watch BBC4 Brexit - Behind Closed Doors (on youtube)

@43m

Iman Abdulla - "BBC apologises for not researching him" - imo a lie, they knew exactly who he was

Matlis: Nazanine... imo Johnson told truth in his commons speech

@52m

Global Warming - all want to destroy UK economy and our lives even though UK CO2 emissions is ~1% of world

Hunt: "Doing something vs doing enough" - whatever we do is inconsequential and Gov't/state sadism.

Sheep, sheep, sheep again: sheep meat so important to GB/NI farmers we import it from New Zealand. FO it's a sympathy virtue signal big nothing to prevent Bexit. If EU slap tarif on it, sell to Rest of World (RoW)

I thought the C4 "Debate" format was bad, BBC was even worse. BBC & C4 intention was to make all candidates look bad is my conclusion.

All candidates spewing platitudes and virtue signalling; none of above as PM

Nigel Farage for PM

Evening Special.

On your own admission, I clearly don't do either - not surprisingly since one of my two most respected tutors was a staunch Marxist and remains a significant Labour Party presence to this day (the other carries out a similar role for the Tories). Why don't you explain your simplistic belief that someone's view on one issue automatically invalidates their views on another?

By the way, the answer to that question explains why you're a Remainer (that's not necessarily pejorative by the way) and can be found in the article. - though I'm confident that you lack the wit to extract it - in fact, I'm very confident that you lack any sort of wit whatsoever.
I just go by what I see, not what you claim. You are very confident, whereas I am full of doubts. HTH.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I just go by what I see, not what you claim. You are very confident, whereas I am full of doubts. HTH.
You're certainly full of something.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Rory's mistake was to tell the truth (as he saw it). The rest of them tell us what they think we want to hear.
What they seem to want to hear is tax cuts and brexit is going to make us more prosperous, influential and has any resemblance to what was originally promised.
As someone said elsewhere ‘they’ve lost any grip on
reality’.

If that’s the spin they’re selling to get them elected by party members. What on earth has the membership become and has it been infected by Brexiters?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Rory's mistake was to tell the truth (as he saw it). The rest of them tell us what they think we want to hear.
"as he saw it" does not necessarily make it right! Plus Wowy being a politician was saying what he thought MPs wanted to hear - how wrong he was, losing 10 supporters from the previous vote! His very strange appearance at the BBC hustings put paid to any, very slim, chance of going on to the member's ballot paper. I suspect he will stand down at the next election to go back to what he does well, working at high level with governments in stressful areas.

What they seem to want to hear is tax cuts and brexit is going to make us more prosperous, influential and has any resemblance to what was originally promised.
As someone said elsewhere ‘they’ve lost any grip on
reality’.

If that’s the spin they’re selling to get them elected by party members. What on earth has the membership become and has it been infected by Brexiters?
I certainly know one Brexiteer (not me) who has joined the Conservatives so he can vote in the leadership election.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1186
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498