Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Raab

Votes: 72 46.8%
  • Stewart

Votes: 27 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A whiff of desperation here:

Boris Johnson is driving Britain to a Brexit “cliff-edge at speed”, Philip Hammond has warned.

More like your job is coming to a cliff edge you fcuking shitweasel.

Boris Johnson is driving Britain to Brexit cliff-edge, warns Philip Hammond
Hammond may be a drippy little suit full of fúck all but he's not stupid.

Like anyone else he realises two things:

1. No deal Brexit is a really stupid idea

2. Johnson (Boris not Ulrika) knows that, and flirts with it anyhow thus putting him in the position of damning millions to a worse world in order to gratify his own ambition.

Interesting ,Surely that's the point where well-meaning altruistic persons can guide the "contrary folks" to kill the minorities
Well they wouldn't be well meaning altruistic persons if that's what they did, would they

2. Johnson (Boris not Ulrika) knows that, and flirts with it anyhow thus putting him in the position of damning millions to a worse world in order to gratify his own ambition.

By your implication, I'm happy to be one of the 17.4 million who were stupid. It's called democracy, NOT democracy, but only if you agree with me!

By your implication, I'm happy to be one of the 17.4 million who were stupid. It's called democracy, NOT democracy, but only if you agree with me!
Tell that to the Brexit thread, the remainer logic is that it's only democracy if the will of the people with the least votes is enacted

Like anyone else he [Hammond]realises two things:

You are not really keeping up are you...

Boris Johnson has said he is "not aiming for a no-deal outcome" for Brexit at the launch of his campaign for the Tory leadership.

But he said the threat of no deal was a "vital" negotiation tool and the UK "must do better" than the current deal.

It's a pity he and the other big brane remainers didn't grasp the bloody obvious fact that unless you have no deal as an option you will be offered the worst possible deal, which is exactly what happened. When we leave with no deal the responsibility will be on those who have done all they can to undermine the uk negotiating position by pushing for 2nd referendums and trying to legislate no deal off the table.

Boris thought to recite Kipling was a good idea in Myanmar and not even the good one about the grave of 100 heads:twisted:

Did Boris feel her up once, then? Or is it because he never has?
The tone of her voice and her question statement of opinion does support either of those scenarios. More likely that she is a rabid remainer who places her 'faith' above journalistic integrity.

I understand.

And I agree.

We should leave the EU because democracy.

I'm genuine on this view.

That doesn't mean that it's a good idea. 37% of people eligible to vote voted for it; ok off we go, keeping the idiots happy.

Democracy trumps common sense. Establishment interference in voting is a very slippery slope.

I'm with the morons on Brexit. The country was dick enough to vote for it, let's do it. I'd rather live in a weakened country than a less democratic one.

It's a pity he and the other big brane remainers didn't grasp the bloody obvious fact that unless you have no deal as an option you will be offered the worst possible deal, which is exactly what happened. When we leave with no deal the responsibility will be on those who have done all they can to undermine the uk negotiating position by pushing for 2nd referendums and trying to legislate no deal off the table.

We could discuss where responsibility lies; firmly with the weak cowards surrounding Cameron and the opportunistic Leavers like TC Johnson. If you want to set up blame for the horrible situation we'll be in a few years from now you fill your boots mate, have fun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 1133
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 406
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844