Votes: 73 66.4%
  • Javid

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Johnson

Votes: 107 97.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold it, Hold it, Hold it

VAR have been in touch, and there was a foul by Boris in the build up the last vote and he has now been sent off

Just deciding if it is a re-take, or if Gove and Hunt go through to the final

I heard that and thought why, why on earth have they mentioned that?
It’s not a closed shop any one can join, I’m really getting peed off at the BBC.
Actually they interviewed three, two were men and white, and one was a woman. She was white as well. There’s a bit of useless info you if you missed it.
The BBC are probably anxious to reassure their Muslim & Labour grassroots support after Maitlis’s goon show took a hammering in the press. In any case, they just can’t help themselves: White + Right = Sh1te as far as they’re concerned.

Didn’t JRM vote for May’s withdrawal deal?
I’m sure that means that he would vote for it again if BJ tells him to.
He voted for it on the basis of it's this or probably see Brexit binned.

It should be pretty clear to JRB, BJ, et al that it's a meaningful, rather than LINO Brexit or see the Tory Party binned.

VAR been back on again. The foul by Boris was just as the final whistle blew,in retaliation for an earlier Gove assault. origional result stands

Maybe - this quote from Kuenssberg on BBC implies that there is already a change of tone towards "the coming man"

After nine days and three rounds, it's almost decision time.

Tory MPs will vote, and vote again - perhaps up to late on Thursday night - until there are only two men left.

Barring some bizarre implosion, one of them is certain to be Boris Johnson - the politician who despite the wilful rollercoaster, has come determinedly back from the political brink.

For many months he was down, but evidently, never truly out. The contest to take him on is fluid and real.

I suspect the BBC big guns are fully aware of the danger, and the trough comes first - their more remainiac talking heads will probably be told to tone it down - at least until the threat has passed...
I'm guessing they're hoping he has the attention span of a goldfish and won't remember their petty sniping and backstabbing.

This is going to be fun.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The shafting of the slithy coke-head G|ove is richly satisfying - and must be particularly so for Boris - payback time!

It is to be hoped that the constituency members see that the bland and boring all-things-to-all-men failed Health Sec Hunt (don't say that quickly) is utterly unable to rally the proles for an election.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The shafting of the slithy coke-head G|ove is richly satisfying - and must be particularly so for Boris - payback time!

It is to be hoped that the constituency members see that the bland and boring all-things-to-all-men failed Health Sec Hunt (don't say that quickly) is utterly unable to rally the proles for an election.
I hope, when they print the ballot paper for Tory members, they don't make a spelling mistake. Voters may think there is only one man in the election! :p

Nice one.
Javid=34.

7 sisters
5 brothers
7 Uncles
8 Aunts
His Dad
His Mum.
The Missus
4 Rugrats.
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Beth Rigby 's appraisal of latest pro-BoJo result? Skulduggery.
Tis all the rage, Worwy, yesterday, invoked his inner Harry Potter by claiming that Gavin Williamson was using "dark arts".

Last edited:
I hope, when they print the ballot paper for Tory members, they don't make a spelling mistake. Voters may think there is only one man in the election! :p
In the same vein, lets hope Boris doesn't get confused over the withdrawal agreement, and starts thinking yes no more worrying about getting the totty pregnant

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 406
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498