• Hunt

Votes: 73 66.4%
  • Javid

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Johnson

Votes: 107 97.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How? They’ve already had a view of him as ForSec and no one, home or away had a good word to say about him.

He seemed to spend his time undoing years and ages of good work and bailed before his public mistakes came back to reflect badly on his chances on getting the job he had his eye on in the first place.

Johnson, does look to be becoming the country’s shortest serving PM. Wordsmiths backing him in a big way. Not a great sign.

He also backed UKIP and thought May was the way forward, getting her demise wrong by about a year. (And a lot, she’s still there)
And seeing that a week is a long time in politics........
I was referring to JRM, skid.

<snigger>

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I was referring to JRM, skid.
Dear God. JRM, wait until he finds out we don’t have the oak forests (or the steelworks) to refit the navy.

The mans not stupid though, he’s staying well back watching this disaster and no doubt hoping to stride in when then the dust finally settles.

And what do we hear this morning, IDS is running Johnsons campaign. It’s past surreal, it’s just getting stupider and stupider.

Was sitting in a cafe today having a fry up and was overhearing this old white gentleman with greying hair talking about sajid javid and bemoaning the fact he is out of the running. He laid great emphasis on the mans foreign name.and even embarrassingly calling him 'the saj'. I recognised this man ,belongs to the local conservative association and is often out and about canvassing during elections.. This man then preceeded to rant about how terrible trump is. I found it hard to keep my food down it was so sickening. It's 'consevatives' like him that are why this country is in the mess it is. with his tongue up javids arrse to prove how not racist he is. I despise people like him far more than the likes of corbyn and his supporters. He is a traitor as far as Iam concerned and we need to keep the names of people like him on a list for when the time comes.

unlikely - he had 6 kids which him and his missus murdered in the bunker in May 1945
Hitler has only got one ball
Göring has two but very small

Himmler is rather sim'lar
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all”

All to the tune of Colonel Bogey...

Was sitting in a cafe today having a fry up and was overhearing this old white gentleman with greying hair talking about sajid javid and bemoaning the fact he is out of the running. He laid great emphasis on the mans foreign name.and even embarrassingly calling him 'the saj'. I recognised this man ,belongs to the local conservative association and is often out and about canvassing during elections.. This man then preceeded to rant about how terrible trump is. I found it hard to keep my food down it was so sickening. It's 'consevatives' like him that are why this country is in the mess it is. with his tongue up javids arrse to prove how not racist he is. I despise people like him far more than the likes of corbyn and his supporters. He is a traitor as far as Iam concerned and we need to keep the names of people like him on a list for when the time comes.
So because this guy likes Sajid Javid (a current British Secretary of State) and hates Trump (the leader of a Foreign Power), this Conservative party member's a traitor? I think you need to have a little dwell time inserted before you post things.

It seems to me that you have been caught up in the divisiveness of Brexit and it's warping your judgment. Stay away from sharp implements, and take a fcuking chill pill.

and we need to keep the names of people like him on a list for when the time comes.
What on earth does that even mean?! It’s the sort of statement I would expect from both extremes of the Poitical spectrum.

crustyrusty

On ROPS
On ROPs
Boris might be getting fucked by this one?
1561546498773.png

But she could really fcuk him over if she wanted to and give it to Mr Cnut, er Hunt.

Sky now remarking on Johnson’s socks, for crying out loud. Not to be outdone, the BBC will no doubt soon have an ‘undercover’ report on his choice of shreddies. Vitally important stuff - if you’re a pop-eyed obsessive, that is.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
@skid2
The spudster seems a bit excitable, never mind, the pubs are open now, @spudz
I take it, given your obsession, any relationship between yourself and the devils buttermilk should be actively avoided.

I understand people have difficulty around it and I would be the last one to minimise or make light of it. But in your case, I’d think that alcohol and anywhere that sells it, is a better place without you in or anywhere near it.

Brexit going well?
Johnson’s headlong charge at high ministerial office seems to be working a treat.
Even the neighbours have an opinion. You remember the ones with the car industry which needs us more than we need them.
F1EDCBC8-88D5-4F65-9D8D-32EAAD6A3F66.jpeg

I take it, given your obsession, any relationship between yourself and the devils buttermilk should be actively avoided.

I understand people have difficulty around it and I would be the last one to minimise or make light of it. But in your case, I’d think that alcohol and anywhere that sells it, is a better place without you in or anywhere near it.

Brexit going well?
Johnson’s headlong charge at high ministerial office seems to be working a treat.
Even the neighbours have an opinion. You remember the ones with the car industry which needs us more than we need them.
View attachment 400883
That settles it then, you win, withdraw Art 50 immediately.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

What times? When’s it coming and what do you envisage happening in your world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 406
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498