• Johnson

Votes: 107 97.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eyes down for the next round.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Past caring. In their fight to get to the top of their heap, I don't think the Tories (or Labour) have realised that their heaps are getting smaller as they tear themselves apart. Next GE is going to be "interesting" .

TM with the looks of ET, albeit one that swamps the bed, but without the charm or the kitten heels of TM

Past caring. In their fight to get to the top of their heap, I don't think the Tories (or Labour) have realised that their heaps are getting smaller as they tear themselves apart. Next GE is going to be "interesting" .
That is exactly my opinion, except I will savour Boris winding the BBC/Guardian up like a fine non-European Red wine does with the inferior European dribble.

Is this the last one before it goes to party members ? so just the two to vote for ??

I was listening to some Tories on the parliament channel while waiting for the vote, and they all said the process was a waste because Boris will win, there was no doubt from them at all. One of them was more interested in having a bit of a debate before Boris becomes PM,he reckoned Hunt would come 2nd and that would be that.

Boris as PM - Hilarious :D

I was listening to some Tories on the parliament channel while waiting for the vote, and they all said the process was a waste because Boris will win, there was no doubt from them at all. One of them was more interested in having a bit of a debate before Boris becomes PM,he reckoned Hunt would come 2nd and that would be that.

Boris as PM - Hilarious :D
You used the word 'Tories', therefore your opinions are instantly discounted as the infantile ravings of a teenage Corbynite with all the comprehension abilities of a dead pig.

Is this the last one before it goes to party members ? so just the two to vote for ??
Vote tomorrow and Friday, lady one to the tree and back gets binned.

Final two go to party vote from 22 June, result on 22 July.

Vote tomorrow and Friday, lady one to the tree and back gets binned.

Final two go to party vote from 22 June, result on 22 July.
Ah, right, lost track, more long winded than a long winded thing

You used the word 'Tories', therefore your opinions are instantly discounted as the infantile ravings of a teenage Corbynite with all the comprehension abilities of a dead pig.
No, they were, honest, 2 chaps and a chapess, all Tory party members, no idea who they were, but seemed to know what was going to happen, well before the results were read out

If PMBJ is as vindictive as mentioned elsewhere, i would hope to see the Beeb get a severe shoeing, with all sorts of threats to the licence fee

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You know, whilst I think they're all a waste of oxygen, at least with BoJo, you'll get entertain as he bounds from one embarrassment to the next, and that yes, the BBC will be shitting bricks.

That's priceless in my eyes.

Probably another coalition govt featuring the Lib Dems with Chukka Umunna as deputy PM

Pity the Islamic caliphate has ended . It sounded a lot more better run and democratic than what we're getting in Britain

You know, whilst I think they're all a waste of oxygen, at least with BoJo, you'll get entertain as he bounds from one embarrassment to the next, and that yes, the BBC will be shitting bricks.

That's priceless in my eyes.
This, in spades. Peston and all the other smarmy political journo's having to say - " so, Prime Minister". and then NOT laugh. Brilliant.

Politics could become interesting and certainly fun again - Boris making gaff after gaff and getting away with it by just pointing across the dispatch box at JC and going " him, right!"

I really can see the 'celebrity,love island,talent' crowd voting to 'keep him in', just to see what daft thing he does next,and he would play up to it

The youf of today (generally speaking) ,could not give a monkeys chuff about brexit and its consequences, but they do like some good entertainment they can vote on. They voted for the old weirdo last time, and that didn't work,so lets vote for the funny dude this time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green The Intelligence Cell 406
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 844
Auld-Yin The Intelligence Cell 498