Tory Conference OR "We are so going to screw you next year!"

Don't the cops over there ever advertise for "Hard bastards to lock up the scum of society and keep good people safe" anymore?

Oil_Slick said:
More non-jobs, the Guardians full of them

Oil_Slick said:
Bazzinho1977 said:
Oil_Slick said:
More non-jobs, the Guardians full of them

Diversity and Citizen Focus Advisor

Equality and Diversity Co-ordinator

Quality & Performance Officer

Environmental Sustainability Officer

Strange - I work in the private sector and we have people working on equality, diversity, quality, performance, and environmental impact. They are all jobs in my place (slightly different titles). Why would we be paying for these pople if it wasnt important?

Is it just any job you dont understand that is a non-job?

And?

They are all bollox jobs that exist to tick boxes and self justify themselves… they contribute nothing to the business's that are supposssed to be in the business of making money, not being social aware tree huggers.
Every quarter in my private sector job I have to fill out my "achievements" in "diversity" in the workplace, to prove I'm not a racist. Every quarter I'm tempted to look up the Chinese girl I dated for near two years, or the couple of black girls I dated for a few months between the two of them, and have them vouch for me ("He might be an arrse, but he's not a racist arrse!) Or my black driver from Light Armored Recce, or the guy who was promoted to Corporal with me the same day who then proceeded to immediately take me to a place (in the DC warzone) where the sistah's dance, and we got liquored up on Colt .45. I really do not feel a need to "prove" to some civvy stranger my "diversity" credentials. I associate freely with anyone *I* please, regardless of their race, national origin, or religious background. Frankly, I find the presumption of guilt inherent in the proceedings to be insulting and patronizing.

I'm outing you as a Walt on the basis that it is not possible to get liquored up on the cats-p!ss called Colt 45.

Also far too many facts and hard evidence to convince the diversity police - you are damned and will be hounded out of office pretty soon. You need to admit your guilt, recognise that your past dalliances with non-whites only illustrates your ingrained prejudices and desire to press minorities

Herrumph said:
I'm outing you as a Walt on the basis that it is not possible to get liquored up on the cats-p!ss called Colt 45.
Perhaps I was drunk with the power conferred upon me by that second stripe...

Or the image of the sistah's dancing was draining blood from vital organs!

The title of this thread is wrong.

We have already been screwed by that bunch of incompetent bunch of ******* who thought they could run a country like they ran their Students Union. Badly and with someone else around to come and pick up the bill.

mushroom said:
The title of this thread is wrong.

We have already been screwed by that bunch of incompetent bunch of ******* who thought they could run a country like they ran their Students Union. Badly and with someone else around to come and pick up the bill.
Hahahahaha Like the way your mind is working Mushroom.
My answer "Why get screwed once when you can get screwed twice."
Vote Conservative in the next election and you're see what I mean.

Latest Threads