Torture - the stats

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fertman, Feb 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On a recent poll in Bradford, when participants were asked ' Would you condone torture?' 80 % said yes. Interesting. 20 % said a ticket home on a plane with someone with exploding shoes would be better.
  2. I'd be one of the 20% then! However, maybe a waste of a plane methinks?
  3. You disagree with "toture"? Are you naive, or live in a fantasy world?
  4. I think he meant that it was better to get shot of them aboard an aircraft destroyed by one of their own. Agreed. :x
  5. Ah, quite possibly, after a re-read. I personally don't think it would be a waste of a plane at all!
  6. Certainly would not be a waste if we used the shite Nimrods :D
  7. Interesting that one never sees an attempt to bomb a PIA aircraft ...
  8. I was beginning to wonder if it was just me after listening to endless cr@p on radio about how uncivilised and nasty torture is.

Its not as though they have been stretched on the rack or been forced to partake of the "Judas Chair" or the "Pear of Anguish"

It seems that being made to stay up late is a form of torture, and as for forcibly washing someones face with cold running water, that is just cruel.

Maybe they should be made to play spoons, loser confesses.
  9. There are worse things in life than torture, marriage and Ikea for instance.
    Given the choice between Christmas with the in-laws, or having a barbed wire wrapped table leg jammed up my crimper, I know which I'd choose.
  10. Inlaws.....pass the thumbscrews, oh, and the clawhammer. Crank up the electrodes seem to be damp enough.
  11. Why destroy an aircraft. Just throw the cunt out of it at 10,000ft over Ethiopia. British citizen my arse.