Tornado To Go Sooner Than Anticipated

Discussion in 'Strategic Defence & Spending Review (SDSR)' started by Mr_Fingerz, Feb 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. The Guardians more reliable then the ruddy Torygraph which people like to link us to on these forums.

3. Saves chucking them all in the sea.

4. And the Angel opened the Seventh Seal...

Every time the British Armed Forces are slashed to the bone, using the justification that there are no major threats in the near future - shit gets real.

At this rate, the whole of the Middle East will be on fire and in order to protect the oil supply, the gub'mint will be conscripting anyone under the age of dead.

The stupid cnuts never learn.

5. A well established RAF tradition.
    RAF Dogger Bank is the one place they will never close!

6. Agree and the older you are the more times you've seen the same mistakes made.

7. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

8. Perhaps our beloved leader has written to all the other world leaders and asked them not to have any conflicts before 2020.

The MOD switchboard could be replaced with a recorded message saying "I'm sorry, there's no-one available to take your call at the moment. However, your threat to national security is important to us. Please call back in ten years time"

9. At the going rate the Russians could be pouring through the Fulda gap and on into West Germany, and we'd still be cutting the armed forces.

Sodding Vandals the lot of them.

10. I thought that was the whole idea, a callout to the coastguard has gotta be cheaper than recycling a GR4

11. Don't worry I am!

12. Well you're in good company, mate. Everyone from Mossad to the Saudi Royal Family will be having sleepless nights over this.

13. Which does not give you wings?

RAF
    Airborne Forces
    Red Bull

14. My Boy turns 18 in June and he mentioned looking into the forces as a career the other day. I offered to break his ****ing legs before I would let him work for this bunch of *****. Parenting? Its a piece of piss.

It gets worse the R.A.F. was mentioned.