Tornado livery marks 100 years of RAF Squadron

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by MoD_RSS, Mar 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Wasn't there a thread recently about the RAF's sloganeering?...
  3. How fitting they are celebrating 100 years since the formation of a Army Squadron... will make it easier to merge teh RAF in to teh Army Air Corps as the 'AAC (Heavy)' in 2018.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My Mum was 94 when she died. Nobody tried to decorate her in a special livery. Had they tried I would have punched their teeth out then wor kid would have kicked them to death for mumbling.

Me Mum was not a GR4 in fairness. But then, a GR4 cannot knock up a delicious lemon drizzle cake in 20 minutes, can it?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Forastero will get the hump!

6. Only if Western painted the Tonka!
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

He can get the ******* coal in. But if he starts trying to paint decals on my Mum he is getting twatted. By now my Mum will be adipose tissue with clean bones. If Forastero wants to get nicked for digging up a dissolved old doll then trying to paint her, I wish him well of it. Me and wor kid will be waiting for him when he gets out of nick.

Just because something is 100 years old it does not mean it needs painting.
  8. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

Good of the RAF to finally realise their true worth: Liveried Servants of the Army.

Such a pity that current defence spending constraints mean that the livery is mostly polyester. But with Mr Chancellor Osborne's newly found operational windfall, maybe we can look forward to them being clothed in a manner that one would wish to see one's servants clad in.
  9. Mine wear a leather basque, stockings and suspenders, and a silver butt-plug. Do you really want to see Kai McNaughten thus displayed?

Be careful what you wish for.
  10. Not how they see themselves... according to the OP Link.