Tories will not deliver Brexit

Here is something more interesting than discussing Brexit...

I prefer Walkers Prawn Cocktail but do NOT like Smokey Bacon, hate it with a passion

Trump is clever, extremely so as he would not be as wealthy as he is and where he is, the truth is, he is a psychopath.
Being a psychopath unlike the common understanding of most people does not mean he runs around with big knives and chainsaws ripping up people. The main thing about it is the state of mind and the power to manipulate situations to satisfy your desire of power and control.
I would say he fits the bill, as do many leaders and top business professionals. The scary bit is it is easy to do, watch any Derren Brown stuff, some of it is stagey and that. but the techniques are sound, we all do it in our daily lives. Especially if you are a parent or involved in education of others..they need to buy your line!
All that's different is the scale and need for the desired response.
I always thought that the definition of a psychopath included that he/she had no concerns about the consequence of their actions.
That being the case, some 35 million psycopaths will be ticking a little box on Thursday.

Walkers Marmite yukkkkkkk

Walkers Marmite yukkkkkkk
The joint equal of Walkers cheese & onion. Why they bother making any other flavours is quite beyond me.

Sorry. A bit of thread drift there chaps what? To bring it back on track then... what was the thread about? Oh yes, @Skylog is definitely a premier league, podium finishing cunt of the highest order.

The joint equal of Walkers cheese & onion. Why they bother making any other flavours is quite beyond me.

Sorry. A bit of thread drift there chaps what? To bring it back on track then... what was the thread about? Oh yes, @Skylog is definitely a premier league, podium finishing **** of the highest order.
Walkers Sensations crisps is the food of kings

Man love .? You are on your own :eek:

Only Farage is honest about leaving the EU. After 3 years of excuses and betrayals the Tories can't be voted. They will make up more excuses and repeat the same script. People who want Brexit must vote Farage so that he will have enought seats to influence the Tories' government.
Great, it’s been moved to the hole

FUCK OFFFFF

Think I will pass until Magic Grandpa makes it free
Are you a one legged, lesbian dwarf of colour?
No......Then you'll have to pay like the rest of us!

Last edited:

Latest Threads