Tories will not deliver Brexit

Only Farage is honest about leaving the EU. After 3 years of excuses and betrayals the Tories can't be voted. They will make up more excuses and repeat the same script. People who want Brexit must vote Farage so that he will have enought seats to influence the Tories' government.

Russian troll go away.

Only Farage is honest about leaving the EU. After 3 years of excuses and betrayals the Tories can't be voted. They will make up more excuses and repeat the same script. People who want Brexit must vote Farage so that he will have enought seats to influence the Tories' government.
Good one... have a biscuit
42B77EF7-06B3-468D-9C42-D5D341F150CE.gif

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Your expertise on matters political as well as F1 is matched only by your intellect.

The shifty git Farage was on CNN being interviewed this morning.

He talked up his mate Trumper as being clever and misunderstood.

The shifty git Farage was on CNN being interviewed this morning.

He talked up his mate Trumper as being clever and misunderstood.
Trump is clever, extremely so as he would not be as wealthy as he is and where he is, the truth is, he is a psychopath.
Being a psychopath unlike the common understanding of most people does not mean he runs around with big knives and chainsaws ripping up people. The main thing about it is the state of mind and the power to manipulate situations to satisfy your desire of power and control.
I would say he fits the bill, as do many leaders and top business professionals. The scary bit is it is easy to do, watch any Derren Brown stuff, some of it is stagey and that. but the techniques are sound, we all do it in our daily lives. Especially if you are a parent or involved in education of others..they need to buy your line!
All that's different is the scale and need for the desired response.

You would have to be spectacularly dim to think that Farage is a credible option

Your knowledge of Brexit is on a par with the knowledge of F1 that you displayed on that thread. Somewhat beneath that of the turd I’ve just curled out. I’m multi-tasking.

I think that's a great idea.

Sooooo getting a bit worried Labour's going to get a kicking are we, and trying desperately to undermine that.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that's a great idea.
Shush. We don’t want outsiders influencing our voting and Farage has started to look very silly recently.
Ps great couple of results recently, the game on Saturday was very entertaining and a lot better than this thread.

The EU trolls are more influent such as John Major, a Tory influent politician who calls for staying in the EU. How is it possible to vote Tories for Brexit? It's ridiculous
Bet your cubicle at the troll farm stinks of desperation and wee.

.....Ps great couple of results recently, the game on Saturday was very entertaining and a lot better than this thread.
I was working Saturday so missed it. Surely we've turned a corner now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I was working Saturday so missed it. Surely we've turned a corner now.
I hope so I really do. I was beginning to lose patience with Ole, I know it’s only two matches but it was the way they played really good football for the first time since that great run when he was caretaker they played like a team with a mission.

Latest Threads