Tories "institutionally Islamophobic"

is any political party pc brigade approved in the uk?

Says a Tory.

Tories 'institutionally Islamophobic'

No doubt this will annoy some.

Doesn't really come as a surprise to me, plenty of Tories come across as the worst kind of Little Englander.
I'll bite.

I think you talk as much bollocks as Baroness Warsi. She's making a career out of being a PITA to the Conservative Party because she doesn't agree with the Governments position on Israel, what a non-shock for a Muslim, rather than being at odds with your so-called "Little Englanders".

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Says a Tory.

Tories 'institutionally Islamophobic'

No doubt this will annoy some.

Doesn't really come as a surprise to me, plenty of Tories come across as the worst kind of Little Englander.
Islam is a political philosophy with sky fairy top cover.

There's nothing in Mein Kampf that isn't paralleled in the Koran and yet the Koran is beyond criticism for true believers.

On what basis do you believe that the valid critique of a toxic political creed is a form of bigotry? Disliking Islam does not equate to disliking Moslems.

I'll bite.

I think you talk as much bollocks as Baroness Warsi. She's making a career out of being a PITA to the Conservative Party because she doesn't agree with the Governments position on Israel, what a non-shock for a Muslim, rather than being at odds with your so-called "Little Englanders".
You've not read the article, have you?

Fair one, I have voted Tory in the past and I am Islamaphobic. I detest the religion and pretty much every aspect of it.
But then again I dislike pretty much any organised religion, I just think Islam is the worst of a very shitty bunch of clubs.

I suppose as a bit of bait on the water this is bound to get a rise on you fave subject. People who have not enthusiastically embraced Islam.

You in fact seem to have very carefully avoided any comment at all about some of the more contentious points that most people find a little difficult to swallow with this religion?

Care to comment?

Is that the same source as your "Bomb at Heathrow" expose - Scoop

Archie
No. The Heathrow incident was told to me by a friend who was on the spot; the source for comment on this issue was in my OP.

Oh, and:

1551794998050.png

Awol

LE
Islam is a political philosophy with sky fairy top cover.

There's nothing in Mein Kampf that isn't paralleled in the Koran and yet the Koran is beyond criticism for true believers.

On what basis do you believe that the valid critique of a toxic political creed is a form of bigotry? Disliking Islam does not equate to disliking Moslems.
Oi, stop stealing my thoughts.

'sky fairy top cover'...:)

Cheers dits.

Be sure and keep us up to date when they have their next fire drill, won't you?
Well as long as you're not bothered about a bloke you don't know, being aware of something you weren't.

Not so much "not bothered" as amused by your neediness. You are such a funny little man.
For someone who isn't bothered, you seem to be somewhat more bothered than you'd like to admit.

Latest Threads