Torchwood

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by PartTimePongo, Oct 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First airing BBC 3 21.00 tonight for this Dr. Who spin-off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/

Yes, but will it be any good?

2. I applaud the sentiment, but the website looks a bit naff...

3. Sounds good to me :wink:

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Big kid that I am I'm tuning in....

5. I should be Captain Jack.

Maybe there can be a horrid accident with some sort of shiny buzzy machine, et voila , your humble correspondent steps out of the swirling debris, all lantern-jawed hero and winning smile. Hurrah! *slap thigh*

Those 3 Dorii would have to go through the same process mind. Well maybe not the Chinese looking one.

...And the website is a bit pants Beeb.

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Just been to the website, I rather like that Tau shaped cross logo, reminds me of something ;)

7. 'Outside the Government, the Police and just about anyone else'?

Sounds just like the Privy Council to me. I am not talking about the Privy Council as in the Judicial Commitee that hears appeals from the Commonwealth, I am talking about the Privy Council to which all members of the senior judiciary belong, as do Government Ministers and other members of the great and the good with lifelong membership and an oath never to discuss the work they do!

In short, a Government within a Government!

And no, I do not wear a tinfoil hat - it actually exists, the media never discuss it and it is unaccountable!

8. No , I can't see it myself............. :D

Attached Files:

9. PTP, I pictured you as that already. You've shattered all illusions I had of you and left me a disappointed shell of a man.

10. Low budget BBC version of the X files, not too hopeful but then anything could surpass Robin Hood!

11. I've just watched the first episode, I can describe it as a sci-fi erotic action thriller.

Marks all the ticks on my book, aliens, sex, guns, sex with aliens.

12. Agreed. Thought the dialogue was pretty good and the characters were at least mildly interesting.

Also, the hot lezzer-kissing in the second episode really scored them points.

13. I thought it was naff - The highlight being the halfords strobe light on the door pillars of the least inconspicuous looking freelander Ive ever seen.

And is every episode going to have Welsh people in it?

14. not clever, let the school down, let the RAF down

15. It's set in Cardiff, so yes, sadly.