Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last night's episode.Was that really necessary?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I haven't watched it yet, (nor last weeks for that matter) but as long as it has got the gorgeous Welsh strumpet running about then it is deffo necessary.
  3. Probably.

But I'm fucked if I know what you are on about.
  4. It must be another manifestation of the BBC operating in a left-leaning comfort zone" and displaying its innate liberal bias by foisting such rubbish on us the paying public.

Having said that I am also fucked if I know what you are going on about haveing not seen it either :)
  5. I don't watch Torchwood, because it's gash. But I happened to turn over last night at the point where the main character was having some gay love row with some fella.

I didn't even twig that it was Torchwood. I assumed it was some gay period drama.

I assume this is what the fuss is about?
  6. Gratuitous pic of said strumpet, and one more of her getting them out.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Torchwood is a true story.
  8. OPSEC you lunatic
    • Like Like x 3
  9. I only watched the first two episodes, it got on my nerves though so I binned it.

I liked the last one they did "The children of Earth" but this new effort is trying to be a cross between 24 and Lost and missing the mark by miles.

10. An awful load of shite featuring some fat Welsh people and a very gay bloke in an unfeasibly big coat.

Only slightly redeemed by perhaps the finest ginger on the planet.
  11. I had to endure watching some of it last night with Mrs Iron and my daughter, the question is was it Jarrod or Barryman (or what ever his name is who plays Jack) who wrote it with the ammount of gay scenes. Thank god for the ginge above as if the only offering the Welsh can have of a babe is that ugly bint then no wonder they shag sheep.
  12. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Of course it is you should try living on the f@cking set, Can't get served in the pub some days for all the F@cking aliens,coppers,dead people,extras ect
  13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Sooooo much to say about that, but won't.

I thoroughly enjoy man on man on the television as its far removed from reality. For instance, when engaged in a rool about the floor in a 69 with a hairy backed gentleman, a nistril full of butt musk and a cheeky trump never seem to get coverage. You never here them say 'Fuckin ell mate, when did you last clean your bellend' or 'Diven't bum us yet am prairie dogging'
    • Like Like x 2
  14. 'Course you did, just 'happened' to turn over. Gayer!
    • Like Like x 4
  15. I like boiled eggs, but not at BBQs